aberdeen-music

Boy Dies From Snowball in Aberdeenshire!!

Pete

Personally i find nothing funny about a young boy being killed by a snowball and i think belittling it crosses the line. Im not saying i cant understand how someone might find the "snowball" thing a little worth of a sly snigger but then you think about the pain the parents are going through and that snigger seems so very shallow. As someone said earlier its just not right for parents to have to bury their child

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
you are bitching and moaning at my right to find this funny? trying to push your opinions on everyone else!

Oh' date=' and don't waste your time writing to the papers - they are all fucking knobends. They probably didn't even read your letter.

I'm not being a sick fuck, you're being a fucking teary eyed cry baby.[/quote']

yawn

I'm not questioning your right, I'm questioning your mentality.

For your info, it was published in 3 papers.

Guest *alex*

Does EVERYTHING have to turn into a silly little bitch fight on here nowadays?

I mean, people have different opinions, some people find the "snowball" amusing, but deep down, they're obviously not laughing at a dead child. I don't think anyone means any harm, there's no sense in arguing, you're not going to change each others minds, so just, agree to disagree, or somethin'. :help:

The point is' date=' a 1/4 ton ball of snow artificially created rolled down a hill on the kid, that part is funny.

[/quote']

heh heh, yeah! I love those big landslides that happen when loads of people get crushed and suffocate from the snow! It's so wacky! Snow! Falling on a person! And they die!!! Not even that, but they're a kid! Imagine the little coffin, I wonder if they put it onto a snowboard or something, ho ho!

Fuck off you imbecile, I hope you get crushed by a guitar display in R&B, I'm sure your parents would have a right laugh at that one!

Yes.

Imagine the little coffin' date=' I wonder if they put it onto a snowboard or something, ho ho![/quote']

Now that would be funny!

I mean' date=' people have different opinions, some people find the "snowball" amusing, but deep down, they're obviously not laughing at a dead child. I don't think anyone means any harm, there's no sense in arguing, you're not going to change each others minds, so just, agree to disagree, or somethin'. :help:[/quote']

please read posts above you one before you decide to add to any thread:

oh f- this. Just leave it now' date=' I found it a little funny, you don't.

Enough said[/quote']

Is this, or is it not, agreeing to disagree?? Infact, I'll even answer for you: YES IT IS!

Mmm......

Doc, your being insensitive, its a tragedy. I dont find your comments funny although Im sure some people here do.

Tv Tanned, just ignore Doc. Thats the simple answer.

Theres my "trying to be unbiast " opinion

Ok, 20 paces, pistols at the ready :rockon:

well yes i'm being a little insensitive but i do agree it is a tragedy and have done all along.

Only' date=' you can see how it can be funny - its a funny way to die. Be it a child, or a dog or whatever died, its a funny method of death.

The fact that a young boy is now dead, however, is tragic.[/quote']

Indeed man.

Guest stuartmaxwell

if youread a story saying "man dies from snowball in Chicago" most would laugh and make humourous comments about dumb americans etc i only changed two words there

i lost my brother in a similar accident when i was 9 he was 12, a sand dune collapsed on us at montrose beach when we were mucking about. i know what its like but you dont see me going off on one about it because accident happen, whether they are funny or not who cares?it happened.

poor kid. poor family. i agree with both sides of the arguement. tanned is getting too wound up by this all. being a samaritan is a tough job :)