aberdeen-music

Boy Dies From Snowball in Aberdeenshire!!

Pete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

That is a real tragedy.

Words cannot really sum it up.

I feel very sad for his family, especially his parents.

*waits for the usual retards to start making inappropriate comments in the hope of being labelled controversial when in fact they're just emotionally deficient losers*

Guest MarkJDelaney
reported to weigh a quarter of a ton, rolled down a hill and engulfed him.

FUNKING hell! Who made it and rolled it is the question...

NO WAY! RainbowPrincess! Your avatar

image.php?u=407&dateline=1109038639

I haven't watched Kenan & Kel in AGES!

Guest tv tanned
ok' date=' yes its a tragic accident.... but you can't help let out a small snigger??

"crushed and engulfed by a 1/4 ton snowball rolling down a hill??"

I cant help but imagine that episode of the simpsons where this happens to Homer![/quote']

I hope you die an agonisingly tragic death, so then I can laugh about it to people.

Why not go and pay his father a visit and tell him how you find his child's death worthy of sniggering about?

Bet it'll make you feel like a real man...

Fuckwit

Guest tv tanned
Nice attempt at emotional manipulation there.

No attempt at emotional manipulation, simply put: this is a real tragedy, involving real people, not a fucking Simpsons episode.

I mean Jesus Fucking Christ, what the hell does it take for people to realise that a child dying is not in the least bit fucking amusing?

No attempt at emotional manipulation' date=' simply put: this is a real tragedy, involving real people, not a fucking Simpsons episode.

I mean Jesus Fucking Christ, what the hell does it take for people to realise that a child dying is not in the least bit fucking amusing?[/quote']

I don't think anyone is finding it amusing, but surely this all goes back to an earlier thread about people using humour in the face of tragedy. For instance I'm reading a book at the moment based on a website called the Darwin awards. It is a collection of silly ways that people have died, but it is very much a humour book. It does not mean that I'm a heartless prick just cause I'm reading it.

Guest tv tanned

i agree in some respects that humour can help people through a personal tragedy, but there is a big difference between using humour in a tragedy which affects you and laughing at someone else's tragedy.

Darwin awards are not, in my opinion comparable, because they tend to be extremely stupid and contrived forms of death, more often than not where the individual really should have known better.

A ten year old child being crushed to death while playing with a friend is not comparable to anything in the Darwin Awards.

i agree in some respects that humour can help people through a personal tragedy' date=' but there is a big difference between using humour in a tragedy which affects you and laughing at someone else's tragedy.

Darwin awards are not, in my opinion comparable, because they tend to be extremely stupid and contrived forms of death, more often than not where the individual really should have known better.

A ten year old child being crushed to death while playing with a friend is not comparable to anything in the Darwin Awards.[/quote']

To be fair some of the deaths in the Darwin awards are pretty horiffic. I'm not trying to compare the two, but maybe I'm a sick puppy for reading that book in the first place. :help:

i live in torphins, the sickest thing i've seen was monday at the primary school that the kid attended. fuckin arsehole journalists and general media pigs. i dont think anyone could be more insesnsetive, these kids are so young and to witness a their classmate or whatever suddenyl lose his life must be so so hellish. then to have some greasy fuckwit of a reporter pretend his or her blackend swingin brick of a heart goes out to the kids here in torph. or to have cameras stuffed into their faces.

The staff (including my own momma) had a shit enough time as it was, without the kids gettin upset cos of the media bastards.

such a shame, the guy was a tenth of the way through his life.

thoughts to the families eh?

Fucking hell. The scourge of political correctness strikes again (Directed at whom I wonder? Hrrm...)

A tragedy none-the-less, the event itself is out of the ordinary and can be interpreted as being mildly amusing. I don't necesserally find it amusing, but I can see why some might.

Once again a self-appointed group of vigilantes imposing their views on others. It is a heritage of Communism.

Stop whining, and grow a spine.

Guest tv tanned

there's nothing politically correct about finding the amusement directed toward the death of a child to be sickening.

I think they call it morality.

If laughing about the death of a child in any circumstance is what constitutes being cool these days, I'm glad I'm not.