aberdeen-music

crazy places you've had sex

metallica_jaco

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes well' date=' thank God I don't say stupid things in this day and age.[/quote']

Or hideously mistake one band from another

then mistake the material plastic for the material glass with disasterous consequences

then proceed to make matters worse for yourself by revealing your pattern of thought in regards to the first point.

etc

etc

Hey' date=' remember that time genuinely said "fuck that shit!"

Good times....what the hell you were thinking though, I have NO idea.[/quote']

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....my face hurts

Or hideously mistake one band from another

then mistake the material plastic for the material glass with disasterous consequences

then proceed to make matters worse for yourself by revealing your pattern of thought in regards to the first point.

etc

etc

how on earth could you confuse Radio Lucifer with Viking Skull (with them saying "we're Viking skull, and having songs about vikings and skulls it was a bit of a giveaway really)

Guest AmbientMood

Hmm, the threads on here are poor. Someone needs to give the creator of this shit-a-thon a lead boot in the face. Why aren't there interesting conversations about, for example, why 'Bad Boys 2' is the shittest film anyone with a brain has never seen.

Guest Ancient Mariner
burger king toilets school hill

Sorry, but you'll notice Burger King is at the bottom of 2 steep gradients, and is therefore not Schoolhill. It may well be Lower Kirkgate.