aberdeen-music

crazy places you've had sex

metallica_jaco

i had sex in the subclub (glasgow) toilets last friday. my friend said doing things like that is degrading, but more importantly my boyfriend said i was dirty and although he meant it as a compliment, the one other person who's said that had absolutely no respect for me and stood me up on hogmanay. therefore, I am going to be good from now on and haven't had sex with him since that night (not because of that) but he's starting to suffer now, the poor boy.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop using these boards to get a cheap thrill from people who really should be questioning why they feel the need to reply.

Bingo.

The mind boggles as to what people are thinking when they reply to these things, while this boys sitting there, legs akimbo, propped ontop of the monitor, bathed in his own sweat, eagerly awaiting the next reply of "a bush" or "a carpark".

I despair.

What happened to Untitled's fabled sex threads, he always had some quality threads like "Who's ever had anal sex - I'm just wondering because my friend was talking....about it...and we were just wondering...about it....I'm not going to masturbate", they were great.

Bingo.

The mind boggles as to what people are thinking when they reply to these things' date=' while this boys sitting there, legs akimbo, propped ontop of the monitor, bathed in his own sweat, eagerly awaiting the next reply of "a bush" or "a carpark".

I despair.

What happened to Untitled's fabled sex threads, he always had some quality threads like "Who's ever had anal sex - I'm just wondering because my friend was talking....about it...and we were just wondering...about it....I'm not going to masturbate", they were great.[/quote']

yeah, his threads like that have gone cus he gets to do them now.......:rolleyes:.....

Bingo.

The mind boggles as to what people are thinking when they reply to these things' date=' while this boys sitting there, legs akimbo, propped ontop of the monitor, bathed in his own sweat, eagerly awaiting the next reply of "a bush" or "a carpark".

I despair.

What happened to Untitled's fabled sex threads, he always had some quality threads like "Who's ever had anal sex - I'm just wondering because my friend was talking....about it...and we were just wondering...about it....I'm not going to masturbate", they were great.[/quote']

i've calmed down since settling down with the missis.

besides, it was honestly boredom that created those threads :rolleyes:

i wouldn't ever do it in my garage' date=' not unless i was comfortable with four beady eyes peering at me from one corner...those eyes of course belonging to my cats.

besides, i would have to roll under the corsa in order to get jiggy in there.[/quote']

Oh there were mattress' there and no car. or cats. Well, just the one! :D

I was wonderin when that was going to make a forum appearance. 2 years you kept that to yourself' date=' well done! It was a reaction which rose to the surface. Completely involuntary.[/quote']

Well, 2 years of keeping that to ourselves also includes the 3 hard months of laughing at it, a week cooling off period and several cheap laughs until present day.