aberdeen-music

Aberdeen bands on MYSPACE

Alkaline

Right, there are a whole heap of bands from Aberdeen that use MySpace, here are a few:

www.myspace.com/cedarrose

www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon

www.myspace.com/stayover

www.myspace.com/weshallbeblessed

www.myspace.com/quik

www.myspace.com/redmanwalking

www.myspace.com/contrarock

If you use myspace go and listen to them, add them and comment them. There is some sorta style of music that most people on here will enjoy somewhere on that list.

If your band has a myspace account post it below.

Cheers

Phil

:up:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr' date=' who was that aimed at 'cause it makes no sense?[/quote']

Eep, was too lazy to quote..it was aimed at purplefrodo.

As an example - all the bands you listed have stuff on there that represents what they're like live..but putting anything up on myspace that isn't a true representation of your band just seems like an awful idea :|

Eep' date=' was too lazy to quote..it was aimed at purplefrodo.

As an example - all the bands you listed have stuff on there that represents what they're like live..but putting anything up on myspace that isn't a true representation of your band just seems like an awful idea :|[/quote']

well, all the bands bar we shall be blessed in my list have all recorded in studio environments and while not furnished with the extravegancies of thousands of pounds worth of label funded studio time, i personally think that they are good precursors for what to expect from each of the bands.

I actually challenge you to pick fault with them dude: criticism if its gonna be levelled should at least not be washed over and you should have the curtousy to at least back it up young man. :nono:

Eeep, I think I've completely fucked up what I meant to say..

The bands you listed are fine - they give a good representation as what to expect from the local music scene - all of those bands have put in the hours and are generally worth a listen.

What I was trying to say is that the band purplefrodo posted was just not in their league in the slightest - and as such, if (not you personally) your band isn't up to at least the level of the bands that you've listed, then there's no point whatsoever in posting an mp3 or two on myspace, right?

I actually think it does the Aberdeen music scene more harm than good when people put up dire demos on myspace - and as I said, the bands you listed should be an example of where bands should be at the very least before putting up anything. Broken Sunshine are another example to add to your list, btw :p