aberdeen-music

fucking Embarrassment

Daniel

Guest Scorge Spike
Hearts - Hibs final. You heard it here first.

Doubt it, seeing as the hoops are still in the competition......

Always nice to see the sheep get a battering though, even if it's that wanker McCall handing it out. :D

Guest Ancient Mariner

It's a shame they contrive to produce their worst defence performance when Walter Smith is watching, considering Anderson is the best defender in the country, and Zander should be in the squad too.

Umm they are still playing the second half' date=' you should wait until the end of the game to assume stuff, on a side note esson is in goal. :down:[/quote']

what? the defence was shocking and caused dundee utd to get 2 cheap goals, waiting untill the end of the match isin't gonna change that

Guest Ancient Mariner
best scottish defender?or just the best defender?

Best defender. (Note the full stop) If you counter that with King Kong , I'll twat you, in a virtual way

Richard Gordon just said that the performance of Esson was the one plus. I think you are being a bit hard on him, MattJimF, although I would restore Preece when he's fit.

I'm away to see if I can do any better with my beloved team on Football Manager 2005, although the transfer budget of 26k is a bit unrealistic.

dundee utd 4 aberdeen 1

Jimmy calderwood boasts about how strong his defence was post match

:swearing: shocking

yeh tell me about it, can't believe i wasted 30 on that pish, was a good bounce when we scored tho. but the dons looked as though they had somewhere else to be today, maybe a semi final??!! don't think we gave utd the respect they deserved and we were punished for it. An amazing away support too, pity the team couldn't perform.

thats pretty much season over now nothing left to play for.

and to top it off our bus broke down on the way home :S

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'm beginning to be glad to be rid of Calderwood. The sheep are welcome to him, the Pars will turn it around with Davie Hay sooner or later. JC's getting found out now.

I'm beginning to be glad to be rid of Calderwood. The sheep are welcome to him' date=' the Pars will turn it around with Davie Hay sooner or later. JC's getting found out now.[/quote']

I'm not sure aberdeen can keep blaming the managers anymore, too many have come and gone and hardly any progress has been made, the players have to take the blame now. Theres no doubt JC is a good manager he did a good enough job at dunfermline and to be fair the only reason he left was because he wanted to go to a bigger club with a bigger fan base, which you can't really blame him for.

as for the pars well davie hay is a good manager, if livingstone had held onto him then they probably wouldn't be where they are now god knows what flynn was doing sacking him then appointing gough, who had no prior managerial experience.