aberdeen-music

A thank you to the flash and mark for last night

The Milner

Cheers for last night guys we had a great time!!

Cant wait to hear the recording after its been mixed it should sound great from what we heard last night.

I must say after all the shit that has been said and happened over the last few weeks i was very impressed with everything last night. Flash and mark fell both over themselves to make sure everything was ok for us including taking the kit to pieces so i could se it up like i wanted which they didnt need to do at all.

Oh and flash cheers for the tequilla the rest of the night was a lot more fun after that!! lol :rockon:

Cheers for last night guys we had a great time!!

Cant wait to hear the recording after its been mixed it should sound great from what we heard last night.

I must say after all the shit that has been said and happened over the last few weeks i was very impressed with everything last night. Flash and mark fell both over themselves to make sure everything was ok for us including taking the kit to pieces so i could se it up like i wanted which they didnt need to do at all.

Oh and flash cheers for the tequilla the rest of the night was a lot more fun after that!! lol :rockon:

We really enjoyed ourselves too, and the turnout was fantastic... you weren't alone in getting wrecked!

That last tune was a killer and I'm looking forward to hearing it preserved on CD.

Thanks for the gig guys you were no trouble at all :) Hope to have you back soon.