aberdeen-music

HOODS <- Under 18s Night

Ross

Upon sitting upstairs in the Moshulu office designing some web logo and the likes I`ve heard many a top tune.

From Slayer & Slipknot to Earthtone 9 and Electric Six. Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Killers, Green Day, Foos, HIM, Rasmus, Capdown etc.....

Loads of tunes...... also Arch Enemy, Atreyu, A, Offspring, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Machine Head, Judas Priest, Motorhead.

Currently there must be a hundred odd under 18s in the club...... Oh and now The Used and Head Automatica.

Money Off vouchers in One Up and the likes.

NIght is run by a chap called Ian Cuthbert who is a regular at The Moorings. Good on him as this seems to be taking off.

Saturdays - 6pm til 10pm.

NOW the strange thing........... Must be 75%+ Girls as opposed to 25% or under Boys......

Clearly Girls are easily out doing the Boys by 3 to 1.

From Slayer & Slipknot to Earthtone 9 and Electric Six. Bloc Party' date=' Franz Ferdinand, Killers, Green Day, Foos, HIM, Rasmus, Capdown etc..... [/quote']

Don't remember playing the Rasmus, Franz Ferdinand or Capdown... but hey, what do I know!

Loads of tunes...... also Arch Enemy' date=' Atreyu, A, Offspring, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Machine Head, Judas Priest, Motorhead. [/quote']

Mmmm... Atreyu, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest and 'A'? Was I taking a piss when those were played? ;-)

But seriously, it's actually quite good for all you youngsters out there. It's better than sitting in a park and drinking cider! Or cheap vodka. Whatever the kids drink these days...

Cheers Ross!

I've got this vision of overaged males sneaking in and gatting young girls visit the bar to buy coca cola for them...

The one you need to watch out for most is Bob Noble. I'll try and post a picture before 75% of the new clientele go up the duff. Fortunately Ian should be able to ID him.

In all seriousness though this is a great idea as it introduces the next generation and keeps things rockin on into the future.

Don't remember playing the Rasmus' date=' Franz Ferdinand or Capdown... but hey, what do I know!

Mmmm... Atreyu, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest and 'A'? Was I taking a piss when those were played? ;-)

But seriously, it's actually quite good for all you youngsters out there. It's better than sitting in a park and drinking cider! Or cheap vodka. Whatever the kids drink these days...

Cheers Ross![/quote']

I've only DJ'd there 1 night - I definitely didn't play any of the above mentioned tunes.

Boy, I'd certainly be old in that group of gals

Phew, the guys there would of certainly had their pick of the crop out of that percentage. LOL

Shush, the lads from IDENTITY might find out and sneak down there, and I'd never see them again. :nono::D

Nice pic by the way Ross. ;)

Anyhow, must try to get some work done today, jeeprs its almost 3pm and I've still loads to do.

Catch ya again, :cheers:

Bobbie

Manager

IDENTITY

http://myidentity.moonfruit.com