aberdeen-music

25th Kef weeping jesus, Reasons are red...

empty-words

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah jim' date=' you know what it's like. There mothers tell them to clean their rooms, they stick on a metallica record and say "NO WAY". It's all in the music![/quote']

Whats you problem? I dont even like metellica. Dont try and put you steriotypes on me little boy. Your full of shit, if you dont like heavy music then fair enough but dont put the people who do like it into a group of ''angry teenage kids'' when your just a kid yourself.

You need to calm down, and stop jumping down everyone's throats... then maybe people will stop being hostile towards you...

Murray gave his opinion, like you asked, ok so maybe it could have been better worded but I'm guessing it's just that it wasn't the sort of feedback you wanted to hear, but you did ask.

Hey,

First off, thanks to everyone who came to the gig and had a good time! We had a good time playing, and that is what our band is about.

To clear up a few things...Yes our set was cut short, but I feel we DID make the most of it, we fucked up a few times, but all bands fuck up now and again. I certainly have no excuses to make.

The reason Murrays comments are not appreciated is because he obviosly doesn't listen to HEAVY music. He obviously doesn't understand what our band are trying to acheive, therefore I dont value his opinion, it is not relevent and he should shut the fuck up.

we are not looking to be a nice band where you can hear the vocalists lyrics or any of that shit. We have a loose jammed out punky kinda sound, its not super tight and it wouldnt be as fun to play if it was.

Also Murray I dont believe you know me at all, so dont talk shit, most of our band dont stay with their parents, and are not teenagers.

Hey' date='

First off, thanks to everyone who came to the gig and had a good time! We had a good time playing, and that is what our band is about.

To clear up a few things...Yes our set was cut short, but I feel we DID make the most of it, we fucked up a few times, but all bands fuck up now and again. I certainly have no excuses to make.

The reason Murrays comments are not appreciated is because he obviosly doesn't listen to HEAVY music. He obviously doesn't understand what our band are trying to acheive, therefore I dont value his opinion, it is not relevent and he should shut the fuck up.

we are not looking to be a nice band where you can hear the vocalists lyrics or any of that shit. We have a loose jammed out punky kinda sound, its not super tight and it wouldnt be as fun to play if it was.

Also Murray I dont believe you know me at all, so dont talk shit, most of our band dont stay with their parents, and are not teenagers.[/quote']

in the future id consider not posting in the feedback forum if your not prepared to hear it

The reason Murrays comments are not appreciated is because he obviosly doesn't listen to HEAVY music. He obviously doesn't understand what our band are trying to acheive' date=' therefore I dont value his opinion, it is not relevent and he should shut the fuck up.[/quote']

Bad attitude.

He obviously doesn't understand what our band are trying to acheive

You never asked for people's opinions of what you are trying to acheive, you asked what they thought of the gig. If you want the right answers you've got to ask the right questions... and whatever you're trying to acheive I presume impressing the audience/playing well is a part of it.

I've never heard you but I already believe (based solely upon your shitty comebacks) that you're probably rubbish.

Bad attitude.

You never asked for people's opinions of what you are trying to acheive' date=' you asked what they thought of the gig. If you want the right answers you've got to ask the right questions... and whatever you're trying to acheive I presume impressing the audience/playing well is a part of it.

I've never heard you but I already believe (based solely upon your shitty comebacks) that you're probably rubbish.[/quote']

HaHa, nice.

:D

haha lads from weeping jesus, i said that metallica thing as a joke, please don't take offence. As for your comebacks, it would appear you have nothing to comeback with. No you are right i don't listen to heavy music, BUT i have heard alot of it in my time of hanging out with guys who do like it, and you guys don't even compare to bands like those ones. Haha, i don't understand what you are trying to do? I don't think it takes a genius to figure out you are TRYING to play heavy music. Or are you trying to take over the world and i'm just missing the whole point of your singer not having words and your band not being tight? If you guys aren't teenagers why the hell are you throwing a tantrum over someone's opinion you don't even "value"?

So If you listen to heavy music whats with the rolley eyes shit. Oh wait' date=' you like Heavy music with pop vocals :nono:[/quote']

You know...just because musics heavy doesn't mean you cant have lyrics or the lyrics have to sound unintelligable or someone spewing into the mic. With every single quality band I've ever heard regardless of genre the lyrics have been intelligable. Bands with singers that go "OOoORRGHHG OOUURGHGHPHH OOOOOHRRRRHGGGGFG!!!!" are ruining potentially good music. Why cant they just write a real song like everyone else? Maybe because they cant? Why does that 'music' sell anyways?

Fucking hell I wish people would grow the fuck up. What the fuck is the point of this. I am not saying this just because I happen to like the band. The reason I am saying this is it is getting fucking boring. As with all music some people like it some people dont there is no need to constantly bitch at each other about it. I think we have established that certain people did not think much of the band. Fair enough thats their opinion and they are entitled to it. As I said previously I have seen most of their gigs and the last one at kef was average but I still think they are a good band. I think some of the criticism was a little harsh but they did ask for opinions on what people thought. What the fuck is the point in people saying

"I've never heard you but I already believe (based solely upon your shitty comebacks) that you're probably rubbish"

How would they know they havent even listened to the band. Unless people have listened to the band then they cannot say they are rubbish. I dont have a problem with people who have seen the band saying i thought they were crap. As i said people are entitled to there own opinions. I just wish people would stop talking shit about the band without even at least seen them play. No doubt this will probabley go on and on but come on guys stop acting like fucking children.

"I've never heard you but I already believe (based solely upon your shitty comebacks) that you're probably rubbish"

How would they know they havent even listened to the band. Unless people have listened to the band then they cannot say they are rubbish.

He didn't say they were rubbish, he said that he BELIEVED they were PROBABLY rubbish.

To be honest, if a band cant say "Hey thanks for the tips, we'll try better next time", but instead have a tantrum and moan that everyones slagging them off then what chance do they have of identifying the areas in which they can improve? Like Bob said, 'Bad Attitude', if they have a bad attitude accepting feedback whats the chances that their attitude about improving as a band is any better?

Not to say that his statement was solid. There are plenty people out there blessed with musical talent who could have a really bad attitude and still write amazing stuff.

Thing is the really talented musos tend to hang around in the jazz bands, not the nu-metal/hardcore/death/"individual" scene.