aberdeen-music

New Fantomas song!

Hog

Wowsers! I didn't know they had something coming out soon, how exciting, the packaging looks ace - I'll put the date in my diary I think!!! Do i smell some circuit-bending?

Nice to hear Mike Patton do something that's not second rate hip-hop schmip-top crapness for a change. Even 'Romances' was pretty rubbish. Boo hiss!

And lo the forum said unto thee:

"Shut up. You know not what you do."

:p

c'mon duder!!

the handsome boy modelling school track: was rubbish by comparison.

the x-ecutioners album: was pretty rubbish by comparison.

the kaada collaboration: was a bit boring really.

the bjork album: ok he sounds good but it hardly counts because he's only ickle-wickle smallness eensy beensy there.

the team sleep track: is good i admit, but still a bit boring, like a quiet funeral, or very small war.

but THIS is patton on form, and i luuurve patton on form. N'est pas?

c'mon duder!!

the handsome boy modelling school track: was rubbish by comparison.

the x-ecutioners album: was pretty rubbish by comparison.

the kaada collaboration: was a bit boring really.

the bjork album: ok he sounds good but it hardly counts because he's only ickle-wickle smallness eensy beensy there.

the team sleep track: is good i admit' date=' but still a bit boring, like a quiet funeral, or very small war.

but THIS is patton on form, and i luuurve patton on form. N'est pas?[/quote']

True, the Handsome Boy Modelling School track was a big let down. I thought the tracks with Alex Kapranos and the two twats from Linkin Park (urk!) were better. And I didn't want to think that.

I reckon you're being a bit harsh about the Kaada album though. I liked it. About as far removed from Fantomas as you could possibly get, but that's the beauty of Patton. Haven't heard about this Team Sleep track before though. What's the info on that?

If the rest of the Fantomas album is as good as this though, he deserves a big PATTON the back... ho ho ho.