exodus tomorrow night

Laxton's Superb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

i was fine in the tunnells

it kinda deteriorated after that though :)

they loved the heckling

Hahaha but in the gents at 2.59am you were hammered. There I was, draining the lizard to my hearts content whereupon a glazed-eyed maxwell initiated a debate about the lyrical redundancy of Dedalus - even blitzed out of your skull you made a valid point! :D

may i be so bold as to ask you what you were wearing? just for some potential recognition....

I met Mr.Ex. Very un-Dallas esque, but what should I have expected? Although I'm sure I heard a whistle coming from his direction when a man in a blue shirt crashed to the slippery floor as we were leaving. Strange that.... :D

Guest neil ex
I met Mr.Ex. Very un-Dallas esque' date=' but what should I have expected? Although I'm sure I heard a whistle coming from his direction when a man in a blue shirt crashed to the slippery floor as we were leaving. Strange that.... :D[/quote']

There was a guy that slipped on the ice, and when he got up, I simulated showing a yellow card, and told him he deserved a yellow card for his dive.. He then produced a red card from his pocket!

It felt reminiscent of that game when the ref dropped his yellow card and Gazza picked it up and pretended to book the ref.. Gazza was booked for his trouble! :D

I was trying to be funny, but I guess you could say I was well and truly owned! :D

Psydoll saw it happen!

There was a guy that slipped on the ice' date=' and when he got up, I simulated showing a yellow card, and told him he deserved a yellow card for his dive.. He then produced a red card from his pocket!

It felt reminiscent of that game when the ref dropped his yellow card and Gazza picked it up and pretended to book the ref.. Gazza was booked for his trouble! :D

I was trying to be funny, but I guess you could say I was well and truly owned! :D

Psydoll saw it happen![/quote']

That was one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life - no question.

The look on your face was priceless. I nearly pissed myself laughing :laughing:

Guest *alex*

I spent a fair while talking to Sludge, he covered up his drunkeness besides from whenever he mentioned how he'd like to wear a dress...and how if i had aids or any other std then we needed to fuck so he could get an std before he was 21.HAH.

Twas uber funny though.

I spent a fair while talking to Sludge' date=' he covered up his drunkeness besides from whenever he mentioned how he'd like to wear a dress...and how if i had aids or any other std then we needed to fuck so he could get an std before he was 21.HAH.

Twas uber funny though.[/quote']

Sounds charming this sludge character.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i think i seen him at some point somewhere in the last 7 days. i think he was drinking puke but i could be wrong

he is a strange character but a nice lad nonetheless

Guest stuartmaxwell

one of the few guys i meet who doesnt talk about bloody abdn-music all day long, hes more into talking about spaceships, slack women and beer**

**i simply listen to his wise wise words

Sludge and myself were in Exodus for a period of time after the awards' date=' although all i remember was being started on in the que for looking like a 'poof' and... well who am i kidding, that's all i remember.

*shame*[/quote']

Sludge gave me pulling tips for a while. They were mildly scary.

well aye a bit strange i might be. what the fuck pulling tips are you reffereing to? wine,dine and backto mines for a game of mario kart? id advise you all to never take pulling tips from myself. im no maury povich. although what i lack in labido i sure as hell make up with good spelin adn grammor. and im not afraid to take a stab at even the most popular of lovely ladies. although pulling it off is usually slim to none. i wait untill i get home ;)