aberdeen-music

Laney TF200 Guitar Amp For Sale!

Doc Ascension

I am selling my amp, a Laney TF200 since I'm planning on upgrading :)

It's in absolute mint condition, never been gigged as I only use it for home practicing/recording. Further details can be found here:

http://www.laney.co.uk/html/products/tubefusion/TF700.htm

And some reviews on Harmony Central here:

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Laney/TF200_112_Combo-01.html

It is a fantastic amp, gonna post it on here then it goes to eBay so be quick or be dead as they say!

200 at its all yours, and I'll also give you 2 official Laney footswitches (one double switch that changes between the 3 channels and one single footswitch for turning reverb on/off - these are around 30 each alone!)

Power cord included of course, and feel free to contact me by PM or email doc_metallica@msn.com if you wanna try it out before buying!

Thanks

Here's from the Laney site if you, like me, are lazy when it comes to clicking links :)

TF200

Three full channels with separate three band EQ for both Clean and Drive 1/Drive 2. The TF200 features a clean channel that gives you everything you want, including a BRIGHT switch. Use Drive 1 to set up your rib-cracking rhythm tone, whilst Drive 2 will take care of your monster lead tones. Drive 2 also features an ENHANCE function that allows you to suck the middle out of your tone and go from smooth, singing leads to nasty thrash or everything in between, any time you want. The TF200 features a hot running ECC83 tube in the drive circuit for those full on awesome, tube drive tone. Additionally there is a VIBE switch: which allows you to get that full on tone without destroying your neighbourhood ! The TF200 features an Custom Designed 12" Vintage speaker delivering 65 watts of true British power.

TF200.jpg

Feedback problems...no...if you use too much gain/volume any amp will have feedback problems. They are very controlable. Unlike an MG100 the layney has 3 channels and a valve pre-amp. It's in a different league sound wise from a sold state MG100. Remember it's not all about watts...I could find you a 30watt all valve amp that's twice as loud as an MG100 and about 6 times more expensive.

Like Tav said - very good amp - its done me well, but I'm upgrading my rig so this baby needs a new home!

Its 200 because it's mint condition and I'm selling it with the two Laney footswitches which are quite expensive!!

Once you get that high in watts it doesn't really matter, when you mike it up and sent it thru the PA as will happen with all amps, you get the crunching Laney sound - the volume need not come from the amp!

Its a very nice sound that these Laney's give, true classic British punch! I have interest from a guy atm so if you want it you better be quick!