aberdeen-music

sundaramusic is online...

Guest Zeenat Aman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman
if i could give u a scene point for that i would but according to this thing ive spread too much scene about for 24 hours....

That's cos you're a scene whore min! :nono:

I don't really like it very much. It sounds really 70s... I imagine people wearing brown jackets with giant lapels sitting on orangey leather sofas smoking endless joints while listening to this. Possibly while on the back lot of a Columbo movie.

Guest Zeenat Aman
I don't really like it very much. It sounds really 70s... I imagine people wearing brown jackets with giant lapels sitting on orangey leather sofas smoking endless joints while listening to this. Possibly while on the back lot of a Columbo movie.

Thanks for listening

No matter what I do, all my stuff sounds retro!? It's beginning to piss me off!!!

Guest Zeenat Aman
I like how it sounds retro...kind of organic? I think that's the word I am looking for that describes it...

Organic' date=' yeah I like that description.

i really like this stuff particularly vrindavan and the traveller,nice and laid back,good to chill out to also intricate and elaborate without being self-indulgent.the recording is really professional too.

thanks for sticking it online :up:

Hey, thanks for listening, glad you like the music.

Guest Zeenat Aman
goldie.jpg

Organic? I like the sound of that!

(Even though you don't know what he means!)

Crazy kids.

Oh shhhoosh wid yeh!!! :p

Enlighten me to the relevance of the pic' date=' it's [i']FEM(~)RA, sorry, from a film?

Oh shhhoosh wid yeh!!! :p

Enlighten me to the relevance of the pic' date=' it's [i']FEM(~)RA, sorry, from a film?

It's the bit in Back To The Future where Marty tells the guy mopping the floor that he's going to be Mayor and all of a sudden he's saying "Mayor Goldie Wilson - I like the sound of that!" Just how your music is "organic" even though you didn't know it.

Guest Zeenat Aman
hey phil' date=' finally got round to listening to the tunes tonight....

creative, differant, interesting, cosmic and way out....

i like very much, keep up the good work old son![/quote']

Thanks for listening, glad you like the music. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zeenat Aman
Ive seen you sly as a fox bumping this thread up over the last week or so.....ive got my eye on you.....

Dont watch, listen!:p

Well, it saves on repeating the same ol "Bump" thing that others do. Have you listened to the demos? Give me your feedback please!!!

:D

Dont watch' date=' listen!:p

Well, it saves on repeating the same ol "Bump" thing that others do. Have you listened to the demos? Give me your feedback please!!!

:D[/quote']

Yeah i listened to them ages ago....i like them....although i think the vocals are sometimes un-necessary....like you put them in cause you felt you needed to....apart from that....they are nice....and nicely recorded

Guest Zeenat Aman
Yeah i listened to them ages ago....i like them....although i think the vocals are sometimes un-necessary....like you put them in cause you felt you needed to...

Out of interest, which ones?