sundaramusic is online...

Guest Zeenat Aman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman

Damn you're pedantic ways! :(

Alasdair Roberts and surely Delicate AWOL are Huntly based!

It says Alasdair, at least on the page I see, the london based thing is a wee joke, cos it's always used when they are mentioned ala the simon gall band site. :p

London haunts DA like a bad smelly smog!

Guest Zeenat Aman
Not really my cup of tea but i've downloaded the mp3s to give them a proper listen. The tracks are very well recorded by the way.

:up:

Have drinking chocolate instead then!:p

Thanks for downloading/listening though. ;)

i will be listening to it at home for like the next 3 days but it would be cool for work as well' date=' nice to see the pedantic shitheads can't keep their mouths shut again..... :finger:[/quote']

I am not pedantic.

Great site Phil, but "demo's" shouldn't have an apostrophe, as it's the plural of the noun, and not the possessive. The same goes for "MP3's", of course.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Thanks for that Phillip' date=' I reckon that giving away these collectors pieces for free is very generous and humbling of you,

Lots beautiful moments for the listener to indulge in :)[/quote']

Ooh, there's a guy in Zurich say's he'll try find a label!

:D

The site is nice and simple I like. You qualify for my low bandwidth award. One thing that makes it less effective is the text justification. I think it would look much much better if it were fully justified...just a thought? Would just further clean up the look of the site. As for the songs I am in the process of downloading. I've heard most of them before and really like them...can't wait to see them live?

Guest Zeenat Aman
The site is nice and simple I like. You qualify for my low bandwidth award. One thing that makes it less effective is the text justification. I think it would look much much better if it were fully justified...just a thought? Would just further clean up the look of the site. As for the songs I am in the process of downloading. I've heard most of them before and really like them...can't wait to see them live?

Thanks Tav' date=' but what is text justification?

These are the two newer songs which I haven't had online before, I think you've probably heard the others?

Where I Want To Be

Sri Sri Radha Govinda

Text justification is when you do: right align, center, or left align. There's also fully justfied which makes each side of the text straight like....

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mctavish/example.htm your text fully justified...

As for the songs I've downloaded the lot and am listening. It's really good to have a whole set of tracks. I'm going to whap them onto my jukebox and let some friends here them as well.