aberdeen-music

bands that will split up in 2005

qzdiablo

speculate wildly with little or no justification about bands splitting up in here

i reckon trail of dead will split up sooner rather than later

• the bassist has already left
  • the new record is 90% a conrad keely solo record, as opposed to their previous more democratic efforts
  • and 90% of the critics who acclaimed their previous efforts agree it blows
  • they're under pressure to try and live up to what many regard as one of the best albums of this decade (source tags and codes)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speculate wildly with little or no justification about bands splitting up in here

i reckon trail of dead will split up sooner rather than later

• the bassist has already left
  • the new record is 90% a conrad keely solo record' date=' as opposed to their previous more democratic efforts
    [*']and 90% of the critics who acclaimed their previous efforts agree it blows
  • they're under pressure to try and live up to what many regard as one of the best albums of this decade (source tags and codes)

funeral for a freind

spunge

uncle brian

The Manics WILL split this year' date=' after an awesome UK tour of course.[/quote']

haven't people been saying that since 1992? :p

Funeral for a Friend and Jetplane Landing won't be breaking up anytime soon - considering Funeral For A Friend are known in America, and Jetplane Landing are methodically increasing their fanbase..nah, don't see them going anywhere.

Million Dead are still on the up, so I wouldn't count them out either..

Definately the Libertines - dude's hardly a pulse left. Korn too I think' date=' dunno how they'd carry on without head. Its a longshot but I hope Franz Ferdinand split. HIGHLY unlikely but I can always pray.[/quote']

I was pretty sure the Libertines have already split up......Well they are "on a break for the forseeable future", that means break up. I would not complain if Biffy called it a day and The Used. I think give it a few years and the Stereophonics will be gone....Kelly Jones seems to write 90% of the album which i dont think is gonna go down to well with the newest line up