aberdeen-music

godspeed you black emperor

Mr.Mike

I'd say that Slow Riot For Zero Kanada was the best work ever. (the one with the jewish writing on the front + a molotov cocktail inside).

and for me, the first LP (Fainfinityfitivver) is the best LP...after that they started to get far too anal...

buy both on amazon for buttons ;

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000007T2Z/102-2233744-2436139?v=glance

Guest stuartmaxwell

i just bought evil empire (ratm), de loused in the comatorium (mars volta) and music for nurses (oceansize)

on vinyl for an amazing 21 bucks

i need to stop, i really really do need to stop

I'd say that Slow Riot For Zero Kanada was the best work ever. (the one with the jewish writing on the front + a molotov cocktail inside).

and for me' date=' the first LP (Fainfinityfitivver) is the best LP...after that they started to get far too anal...

buy both on amazon for buttons ;

[url']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000007T2Z/102-2233744-2436139?v=glance

I also agree...'slow riot' is great....

Anyone heard Mum...?

They are meant to be fairly similiar...and working in a record store...I keep meaning to check them out...but always forget...

xXscottXx

I also agree...'slow riot' is great....

Anyone heard Mum...?

They are meant to be fairly similiar...and working in a record store...I keep meaning to check them out...but always forget...

xXscottXx

Mum are fantastic, but bugger all like GSY!BE. They have two albums out, the first is light but eery, the second considerably darker. Yeah, more like Sigur Ros, but less cloying.

What he said ;)

ever get the feeling you are invisible sometimes ?

I'd say mum were more like boards of canada than anything...

"twee electronica" (but lovely' date=' not a "bad twee")...

a bit like matmos too, without the icelandic vocals (think bjork on her "girliest" of songs...)[/quote']