aberdeen-music

Crunchy Chicken Anyone?

psydoll

And you thought it was all lies about KFC!

CHARLESTON' date=' W.Va. - A supplier for Kentucky Fried Chicken fired 11 workers Wednesday, a day after an animal rights group released video of workers kicking, stomping and smashing birds against walls at a West Virginia processing plant.

Three of the Pilgrim's Pride workers were managers at the company's Moorefield, W.Va., processing plant; eight were hourly employees.

"We will continue with this investigation until we're confident that every employee -- regardless of rank -- who had knowledge of these incidents has been held accountable for their actions," president and chief operating officer O. B. Goolsby said Wednesday evening.

The Pittsburg, Texas-based company also has put quality assurance monitors on both shifts at the Moorefield plant, and managers at 24 other plants have been ordered to take time to educate workers about animal welfare policies.

The grainy videotape, which was released over the Internet, was secretly recorded between October and May by an investigator with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

The group said its investigator also obtained eyewitness testimony about employees "ripping birds' beaks off, spray-painting their faces, twisting their heads off, spitting tobacco into their mouths and eyes, and breaking them in half -- all while the birds are still alive."

[/quote']

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=pilgrims_web

This is the video footage which isn't pretty and so isn't recommended to anyone that'll be squeamish or disgusted about it.

The weird thing was that I thought they were just arsing about but they actually seem to be killing the chickens in this manner as PART OF THEIR DAMN JOB.

Guest tv tanned

i've refused to go to any fast food establishment for ages because the food is just shit.

only visit I have had wasto buy a bottle fo tropicana from McDonalds in order to get change for the bus.

the chicken video is nothing. i watched the fur trade video and as a person who thought he was pretty strong over shit like this i was horrified. i only lasted two minutes through it. ive never actually felt physically sick over something ever. real shocking. if your going to watch it please bare in mind that it will fuck you up for a while.