aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
PhreakyPhriday

Web Logs

Guest Neubeatz
I do. It's disgustingly filthy' date=' obscene and offensive though so don't look if you are easily offended!

[url']www.elwoodsodyssey.blogspot.com

If my mum finds out I read that, Im in da dooda!!! :D

I do, only two people know the link though, or they did, they have probably forgotten it by now

I lover eading other people's blogs though, especially when someone has written about someone you know :D

Cos it would be far too difficult for anyone to click on the link to it in your signature...

Oh yes' date=' because I put all my innermost thoughts and feelings onto my Myspace blog... ;)

No I don't really count that as my "blog". It's just something I write in when I'm bored.

[/color']

I think it's a girly thing, you can tell a few selected people, but if it's open for anyone to read, you run the risk of a) upsetting someone or b) having some private info spilled all over the place.

I've got a LiveJournal, made it friends only after a while, purely because of those factors. I just want to know who's reading it, don't fancy talking to someone and being unaware that they know exactly what was going on in my head the other night.

yes, i could have a paper journal, and i do, but i find it easier to type.

What Kate said.

I type around 3x faster than I write. So if I've got alot of stuff to write, but not alot of time, it's alot easier to store it that way.

Plus journals like LJ set it all out nicely... and you can make it look pretty...

Sometimes you want your close friends to be able to understand how you're feeling or what's going on in your head, but you don't know how to tell them. When you have blog which you can let them read if you choose to it simplifies things.

Or complicates them. Depending how you look at it.

I'm such a girl...

more often than not it complicates things... hah. a few of my friends have got into 'livejournal spats' because one wrote one thing, someone took it the wrong way, and before you know it you have about 50 nasty comments too and fro. but yeah, basically what kate said, sometimes people just don't feel comfortable with others knowing pretty much everything about them. i know i don't. which is why i don't post the link to my journal

I have a livejournal which I mostly use to make my ex boyfriend feel jealous about things I've been up to or guilty for doing better than me after I left him and I'm not even afraid to admit that.

He probably figured me out months ago.