aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
trinitynscotland

Thoughts about Tower Of London band?

tv

thats where almost all the shite hangs out

due to my not watching tv or having sky since im in student accomodation then i have no access to such was just wondering if anyone knew of any mp3s or anything floating around out there.

tv

thats where almost all the shite hangs out

Apart from having their own video on SCUZZ and whatever, they dont seem to have much else. A poor website, and a bad reputation created for when the lead singer swung from the ceiling and literally brought the house down. Oh shit, they're also signed to Tower Records. And we're supporting them at Kef. Im interested in their contacts, punk music doesnt do much for me personally - especially the outrageous kind. But, could be a good night? Anythings possible. :rockon:

I was ready to love them when Planet Sound said they used to be Manics rip offs, then I was ready to hate them when I discovered NME etc had been wanking over them.

However, having seen their video once, I thought it was fucking ace. I'll certainly go to this gig to see if they're any good or if they just caught me at a good time though.

They still look like Manics rip-offs, grafittied shirts, white jeans etc. I'd go and see them purely on the strength that they're a band playing in Aberdeen and they're not "Melodic post-hardcore". That gives it a pretty high novelty factor.

They still look like Manics rip-offs' date=' grafittied shirts, white jeans etc. I'd go and see them purely on the strength that they're a band playing in Aberdeen and they're not "Melodic post-hardcore". That gives it a pretty high novelty factor.[/quote']

i thought the guys looked more like motley crue! they seem to be wannabe bad asses but the whole getting arrested incident was a complete accident which was then taking an blown up by the media! shit but oh well lets see what they can do then! :band::band::band: