aberdeen-music

When will the forest speak?

Ross

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cowboy Dan
Holy shit....I think he is confirming it....I love this boy...

I saw Sikth with Hopesfall 2 years ago....and they were amazing...!

I just realised me and 20 others rule you all... :rockon:

xXscottXx

I was there, you couldn't go down stairs during Murder 1 because it was so loud, Hopesfall were good.

Didn't Sikth say it was one of the worst gigs they'd ever played? It was pretty mental anyway.

Sikth did indeed say it was the worst gig that they have ever played and vowed never to return to Aberdeen.

Sadly i`ll not see them again for a good year. I expect i`ll see Sikth in 2006 at Reading. 2005 looks like being a really good year for them. They are blowing up in the US / Australia and especially Japan.

The Uk are SLOW to realise how good Sikth really are.

Dammit I was gettin excited about seeing Sikth 2.I remember that gig.I only made it for Sikth as I was gettin back into town from home.I am SO glad I seen that gig since there was only bout 20 people there.It's one of those gigs that everybody wants to say they went to but only the people there can ACTUALLY say they seen Sikth that day.

Dammit I was gettin excited about seeing Sikth 2.I remember that gig.I only made it for Sikth as I was gettin back into town from home.I am SO glad I seen that gig since there was only bout 20 people there.It's one of those gigs that everybody wants to say they went to but only the people there can ACTUALLY say they seen Sikth that day.

Although your use of the english language is remarkably similar to that of George W. Bush, I have a feeling that you will not be disappointed to hear that there is a good chance that SikTh might still be playing...