aberdeen-music

H&K Halfstack

dragon_force

Howdy,

I'm still trying to sell my Hughes'n'Kettner Vortex half stack:

http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/scripts/products.php?mode=ts&id=20

16 months old, home use only - in A1 mint condition (seriously, its mint!).

Head'n'Cab for 350 of your earth pounds! I do not want to split it as the two go together so well.

-T

(Can be auditioned in Aberdeen, but no haggling please - its already a total bargain).

Hmm,

You're question is a bit tricky........ I've not come across many 'jazz' half-stacks in my time! To cut a long story short I'm a metal'er as well (I'd love to say power metal but I'm not good enough!). That's why I bought a halfstack, big ball's sound which can move enough air to handle the Bass EQ being turned up.

This amp is a hybrid rock/metal thing - it doesn't really do much else. That said, I only use the clean channel and let my floor board handle the crunchy stuff. It's ehm.... a half stack - any good for metal? Yip!

In terms of H&K stuff - this was my first H&K amp and based on my experices I would recommend them. It simple, bullit proof and sounds goods!

All I can say is come round and try it - first person who does will buy it.....(jazz-ercisers need not apply).

-T

PS If this thread turns into a 'I use a halfstack for jazz' discussion I will be forced to issue a sever mocking to any contributor.

PPS To tempt more buyers - I'll throw in the Maiden flag which is the perfect size for covering the cab (and its the cool Powerslave one!).

well yes I might take you up on the offer to come check it out!

Gimme a day or two to dwell on it see if I can justify it! I've been reading some good reviews bout the head...

ANd wow... Maiden flag thrown into the deal! You know how to press all my buttons! But lemmie have a think! If someone else comes along though before me by all means sell!!!