aberdeen-music

Check out my younger brother's band songs!

Dan G

There is nothing good about being middle of the road.

Infinitely better than being a sarcastic bastard, anyway. Some folk will never get a grasp of the "don't invade threads just to be an arsehole" thing, will they?

Dan, I like your bro's band. They are really tight and I can definitely hear an early Incubus influence. Would be cool if they could get some studio time to lay down some tracks. Keep us updated as regards any gigs etc if there's anything happening nearby.

Cheers,

Marsh.

Infinitely better than being a sarcastic bastard' date=' anyway. Some folk will never get a grasp of the "don't invade threads just to be an arsehole" thing, will they?

Dan, I like your bro's band. They are really tight and I can definitely hear an early Incubus influence. Would be cool if they could get some studio time to lay down some tracks. Keep us updated as regards any gigs etc if there's anything happening nearby.

Cheers,

Marsh.[/quote']

We'll i'm pretty sure this thread was put up in order for people to check the band out and then give an honest opinion of them but some people don't like the truth. Think you can grasp that?? Papa Lazarous is ashamed to be your avatar.

Infinitely better than being a sarcastic bastard' date=' anyway. Some folk will never get a grasp of the "don't invade threads just to be an arsehole" thing, will they?

Cheers,

Marsh.[/quote']

Well they have just released a 13 track album... i think you can buy it for about 6 quid.

http://www.simsplanet.co.uk/usmusicshop/index.php

They won't be playing any gigs up here as they all live down south and I think they are at uni as well.

http://www.proceed-online.com/

that will help you infinitely more than I can!

On behalf of proceed though, thanks for the kind words :)

We'll i'm pretty sure this thread was put up in order for people to check the band out and then give an honest opinion of them but some people don't like the truth. Think you can grasp that?? Papa Lazarous is ashamed to be your avatar.

There's giving an honest opinion and honestly being a dick. You were trying to be smart and were shot down. An honest opinion would have been "Not my thing" or "not a fan" but you were intentionally rude and called it "balls". Shit like that pisses me off, beacuse it's fucking pointless giving comments like that. Look at Hogg's earlier comment - He didn't like it, but he didn't have to resort to calling it "balls" just to look smug. Think you can grasp that?

Papa Laz is proud to be my avatar.

There's giving an honest opinion and honestly being a dick. You were trying to be smart and were shot down. An honest opinion would have been "Not my thing" or "not a fan" but you were intentionally rude and called it "balls". Shit like that pisses me off' date=' beacuse it's fucking pointless giving comments like that. Look at Hogg's earlier comment - He didn't like it, but he didn't have to resort to calling it "balls" just to look smug. Think you can grasp that?

Papa Laz is proud to be my avatar.[/quote']

I wasn't being smart i was being lazy. Perhaps a bit rude also but that in no way makes it dishonest. I really think it's awful and unoriginal and refuse to sugar coat my opinion in more diplomatic language. Whether it's my "thing" or not, it still just sounds pish to me. I ain't gonna say they are alright just because some other people might like them. I think they are awful and use of the word "balls" expressed that perfectly. They need to know that some people will absolutely detest their music.

I wasn't being smart i was being lazy. Perhaps a bit rude also but that in no way makes it dishonest. I really think it's awful and unoriginal and refuse to sugar coat my opinion in more diplomatic language. Whether it's my "thing" or not' date=' it still just sounds pish to me. I ain't gonna say they are alright just because some other people might like them. I think they are awful and use of the word "balls" expressed that perfectly. They need to know that some people will absolutely detest their music.[/quote']

Er, yeah i think they might take the fact that some people might 'not like' them as a given. :D