aberdeen-music

Who likes art? and if u do, whos your fave artist?

Hog

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live for these kind of threads. I utterly love art by Marc Ellerby who's first book is about to get published and it's mostly about me which means I love it even more.

I also love Craig Thompson who signed a copy of Goodbye Chunky Rice for my 19th birthday and I love James Kochalka whose work I view a little bit of every day.

I live for these kind of threads. I utterly love art by Marc Ellerby who's first book is about to get published and it's mostly about me which means I love it even more.

I also love Craig Thompson who signed a copy of Goodbye Chunky Rice for my 19th birthday and I love James Kochalka whose work I view a little bit of every day.

Give me some links lass!

Art owns!

You should all check out the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao; for a start the building is a work of art in itself. It has various exhibitions, when i went it was renaissance stuff, but i dont really like that style. Theres a big sort of "post-modern" section too, but i cant stand that. Piles of pink felt in the floor is not art.

People seem to just think of his better known (Melting clocks and long legged elephants) work but his lesser known stuff is just amazing.

I have a hand-signed drawing by Dali. Your right, he has some amazing stuff outwith the famous paintings/sculptures. The Dali Museum in Paris is also ace

I have a hand-signed drawing by Dali. Your right' date=' he has some amazing stuff outwith the famous paintings/sculptures. The Dali Museum in Paris is also ace[/quote']

At the exhibition I saw they had his Crucifixion in a special black tent so they could light it properly....it was breathtaking.