aberdeen-music

blink182 split/break/hiatus...whatever

Guest alex.

I think it'd be worse going to a Blink gig and listening to them witter on about boobs' date=' blowjobs, butt-fucking and suchlike when they've got families and kids of their own you know?[/quote']

Yea, but they still do stupid things like that on their latest DVD and it's a bit of a shock to see how much they've shunned their old material since i saw them at Leeds 2 years ago. I guess i don't want them to chance because Blink were the biggest and most influencial band for a good 6/7 of my teenage years, all the memories...

Cue nostalgic music.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blink 182

This sucks. Although I am not as big as Blink 182 fan as I used to be when I was 12, their music still rocks. If it hadn't been for Blink 182 I dont think my love for punk would be as strong as it is. It was from listening to them I heard about other great bands which has enforced my love for punk. I respect them for making that choice as it be hard to leave your wife and kid for long periods and miss watching them grow up. Hopefully they'll take a couple years off and come back with a blast. What does everyone think? :band::band::band:

why are all you people slaggin the shit out of Blink. music has just lost one of its greatest bands. fair enough if you dont like them, but you dont have to go and slag the shit out of them. how would you feel if one of your favourite bands unexpectedly split? eh? So shut the hell up.

why are all you people slaggin the shit out of Blink. music has just lost one of its greatest bands. fair enough if you dont like them' date=' but you dont have to go and slag the shit out of them. how would you feel if one of your favourite bands unexpectedly split? eh? So shut the hell up.[/quote']

Shut it n00b

Guest Jake Wifebeater
why are all you people slaggin the shit out of Blink. music has just lost one of its greatest bands. fair enough if you dont like them' date=' but you dont have to go and slag the shit out of them. how would you feel if one of your favourite bands unexpectedly split? eh? So shut the hell up.[/quote']

Fucking hell. A band split up. So what? Find others. There's plenty.

...and people try and tell me that westhill is full of wankers :rolleyes:

(delete your account)

But they havent split

Echt, Aberdeenshire Scottish swingers - CONNECT4FUN UK swingers ... - Echt, Aberdeenshire Scotland Swingers from CONNECT4FUN, the UK's leading swingers contact club for Scottish swingers contacts. Echt, Aberdeenshire. ...

http://scottish-swingers.connect4fu ... o.uk/Aberdeenshire-swingers/Echt.htm