aberdeen-music

New Aberdeen Band - We Shall Be Blessed

unbroken

i also saw them at the Portlethen gig, their audition blew me away as i had no idea what to expect! was fucking awesome though, and im pretty sure some of the grannies that were in the audience were doing their windmills and shit in the back rows hehe

the photos are looking fucking ace, very energetic and crazy!

wanna see you guys with scott on bass

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just have to say, saw them in practice on friday and jesus, aberdeen will really not know wot has hit them. This band can go far and hopefully will. The amazing thing is that for a band that hasn't really been together for that long, they certainly have found their 'sound' really quickly and Rennie/Scott's playing styles compliment each other perfectly.

I actually can't wait to see them in a gig environment and after seeing Chris in action in practice i am beginning to wonder why i didn't go out and see Femora at some point.

Awesome

:D

Just have to say' date=' saw them in practice on friday and jesus, aberdeen will really not know wot has hit them. This band can go far and hopefully will. The amazing thing is that for a band that hasn't really been together for that long, they certainly have found their 'sound' really quickly and Rennie/Scott's playing styles compliment each other perfectly.

I actually can't wait to see them in a gig environment and after seeing Chris in action in practice i am beginning to wonder why i didn't go out and see Femora at some point.

Awesome

:D[/quote']

Femora are fucking awesome! the atmosphere those guys create is ace as fuck! so energetic and stuff, we shall be blessed have a similar effect and i cant wait til they start doing some gigs dammit!! :p