aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
prof_lofi

Experimental Music Tomorrow!!!

hi everyone,

just a reminder that i'm performing at peacocks gallery tomorrow night (21 castlegate...there's a little walkway with a sign that says 'gallery' right off of the castlegate courtyard)...doors open at 7:30pm, i'll start right at 8pm and it'll last a short (or long if you hate it) 30 minutes :) more info here: http://billthompson.org/stoplooklisten.htm

it's free and i've heard a rumour there's refreshments :cheers:

btw, you wouldn't believe the drama that led up to this event...everything was ready by last wednesday night and POOF harddrive blows...this was after about 8 weeks of work with sending files back and forth with the FOUND guys..so i spent 3 days getting the piece off of the harddrive before it really died and reworked the piece this last 3 days for just live electronics...not alot of sleep in my house lately ;)

so if you send me an email, i may not respond for a few days until i get my laptop back on friday...hope to see you there though....

b.

ps...i cut out that sample i sent you..decided i didn't like it :)

Guest davetherave
hi everyone' date='

btw, you wouldn't believe the drama that led up to this event...everything was ready by last wednesday night and POOF harddrive blows...this was after about 8 weeks of work with sending files back and forth with the FOUND guys..so i spent 3 days getting the piece off of the harddrive before it really died and reworked the piece this last 3 days for just live electronics...not alot of sleep in my house lately ;)

so if you send me an email, i may not respond for a few days until i get my laptop back on friday...hope to see you there though....

b.

ps...i cut out that sample i sent you..decided i didn't like it :)[/quote']

I bet Pete's comment was "never happens to Apple computers" ;o) Good luck with the gig, hope you get no more technical problems.

It's always been one of the main reasons I've refused to use computers at a gig. Having said that theres a fair bit of computer processing going on in my guitar synth, looping pedals, sampler and various fx so who knows what the technology gremlins could do! ;o)

i'm alive!

hi everyone,

finally got my computer with its nice new harddrive out of the shop today...ahhhh, internet :)

anyway, thanx for everyone that came the other night, it felt great to have so many familiar faces in the audience.

talk to you soon,

b.