aberdeen-music

Futurama

Gumpy

the one where the brains come and attack the earth and fry is too stupid for them to control his brain. dr zoidberg is entered into the pet contest. it's the one where everyone goes mad. morbo the news monster says 'i cannot read the letter which looks like a little man with a hat. hello little man. I WILL DESTROY YOU' etc

I've been watching a Futurama box set for the past few weeks' date=' would have to agree the slurm factory one is probably the best.[/quote']

Gwoba wabba?! I think maybe the one where Fry becomes emperor of that planet by drinking the previous emperor. Especially where Amy is dipping her hand in a bowl of water then the little guy comes out of it, "You touch me in ways I've never been touched before."

Guest Ancient Mariner
The One with the what if machine' date=' with a giant bender, great stuff[/quote']

Professor: So that's what life would have been like if I'd invented the ________________. Ah well, a man can dream though, a man can dream........

Can someone please remind me of the name of the gadget the professor mentions here, so i can laugh about it to myself at inappropriate moments