aberdeen-music

Kt Tunstall Gig

Peerie Trooker

Dont suppose anybody has been to Lemon Tree tonight? I tried to get tickets for K T Tunstall lst week but they sold out....just wondered if it was any good?

Yeah i saw her in HMV at 5 and at the tree at night. I liked her better solo in HMV than at the lemontree with full band. It was the busiest Ive ever seen the tree!! CherryTree song is so good when she does it solo! well worth seeing live!

by the way Trooker Im a Shetlander too.

I thought Mulhern was familiar... Saw you and Ellie last year' date=' was impressed. Yeah I was dying to get to gig but lack of tickets and unfortunate 'snow-related injury' meant otherwise. You playing much just now?[/quote']

Played in WildBoar lastnight (sun20th) for Tsunami benefit - it went well.

Supporting Ewan MacFarlane from The Grim Northern Social on 16th March in Drummonds. Shetland Folk Festival at end of april. Glasgow in May - check out www.elliemusic.com for up-to-date info

Did you see us in Mooneys? we're back there for a gig in August.

Yeah i just caught like 5 mins of you in Mooney's. Will definatley be home for Folk Festival (Im actually in aberdeen just now) I hate missing it!!! Glad to hear you guys are still playing' date=' could do with more bands from home trying out down here.[/quote']

Im promoting a piano gig at The Tunnels on wed 2nd march

come along and say hello.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21425