aberdeen-music

Lets be serious for just a moment.....

identity04

this arguings getting really old now! im calling it quits lol

but see for yourselves and make up your own minds on us we have dates at drummonds 28/2

the moorings 5/3 if you wanna come see us and then decide what u think of us as a band then do so but remember we cant please everyone all the time!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you are going to use a music forum to promote your band then I would suggest that you 'do' consider your English usage! Bad grammar and spelling do not instill confidence. And that was me under Dr Drakes by the way. Twas a valid point.

J

Grammatical error in the above!

A conjunction ( coordinating conjunction) should not be used at the beginning of a sentence! tsk tsk Remove 1 scene point from self!

I did it twice!!! Cheesh... Back to School Jim... If only (wobble wobble...dream sequence) :kiss:

i think people may be intrested in my music a bit more than my english! we'll i should hope so anyway on a music forum! but anywho it was a rushed mistake as i was on my lunch break! but its kool we're just tryin really hard to make this band work and get to bigger things! not bitchin or moanin just giving the band the shameless promotion it deserves and also putting in a hell of a lot of effort!

stop. posting. now

Do you lot not realise that you are only going to get even MORE hassle by constantly spewing this boring shite? the reason people seem to have take acceptation to you and your singers comments is that you fail to realise that you arent the first bunch of randoms to sign up to these boards and make these very same comments! Fact is, people come on these forums to find out info on bands/gigs and to have a laugh (you might want to look that word up) please find a comical video of some yank hurting themselves before thinking about posting ever again

Quit while you're behind boys. You can't goad people into coming to your gigs, and you can't play a few good gigs and suddenly know everything there is to know. You're talking on a messageboard with people who've been playing in bands or been involved in music for years, if not decades. Don't tell them how it's done or what to do.

Oh, and before you claim that's not what you've been doing, I can tell you, that is how you come across.

Also, having the ability to understand when something is tongue-in-cheek is an invaluable asset. If you're not sure if a person is joking, presume they are.

Oh, and you deserved to be told to "run tae fuck" when you were. Cross posting in every forum costs money and is extremely annoying! :swearing:

Since then I have been perfectly civil to the lot of you.

Quit while you're behind boys. You can't goad people into coming to your gigs' date=' and you can't play a few good gigs and suddenly know everything there is to know. You're talking on a messageboard with people who've been playing in bands or been involved in music for years, if not decades. Don't tell them how it's done or what to do.

Oh, and before you claim that's not what you've been doing, I can tell you, that [i']is how you come across.

Also, having the ability to understand when something is tongue-in-cheek is an invaluable asset. If you're not sure if a person is joking, presume they are.

Oh, and you deserved to be told to "run tae fuck" when you were. Cross posting in every forum costs money and is extremely annoying! :swearing:

yeh i remember very well it was you who told them where to go

aye but ive seen yer singers dance moves....ouch...nae pretty im afraid :down:

I can take it. I know im not as graceful as I'd like to be, but im working on it. I just look terrible next to Liam. lol Im taking this as "tongue-in-cheek" just so you know that I was born with a sense of humour. At the end of the day I just concentrate on the vocals and dont spend enough time sending the right signals to the rest of my body. Its a learning curve. Anyone know a dance teacher or yoga, Liam's eager for a bit of yoga! :help: lol

Alex

Quit while you're behind boys. You can't goad people into coming to your gigs' date=' and you can't play a few good gigs and suddenly know everything there is to know. You're talking on a messageboard with people who've been playing in bands or been involved in music for years, if not decades. Don't tell them how it's done or what to do.

Oh, and before you claim that's not what you've been doing, I can tell you, that [i']is how you come across.

Yeh you have been civil since then so i have no argument with you as you did help me on a few points regarding bands etc that was all taken onboard! But we did not mean to step on anyones toes or seem like we think we're the biggest thing in music history... because we're not but we are working on it! We are a new band but should we really be put down for having ambitions? we aim to be the best at what we do and that drives us to get better with each show we play! all the posting on here is just to gather some kinda feedback or comments on our performance(s) and maybe even get a couple of new faces along to the gig! We're still finding our feet in aberdeen but we dont wanna be the band that think their it! so all im sayin is give us a chance and then make judgements! We can take a laugh and i do enjoy so if your at one our gigs or we're at yours give us a shout!

thanks

p.s the cross posting was me and i do admit it but i was just new to the site and hadnt really read the rules ooops!

But we did not mean to step on anyones toes or seem like we think we're the biggest thing in music history... because we're not but we are working on it! We are a new band but should we really be put down for having ambitions?

No you shouldn't be put down for having ambitions - I don't know when you've been put down for that' date=' but then, I haven't been keeping track. I really don't think you've had a tough a time on here.

piss.....poor

:music: