aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ross

ADVANCE NOTICE - "A" Tickets on Sale 25/2/05

A

Plus Supports

Last tour supports include: Rival Schools, Lucky Nine & Goldfinger. A Always have somebody great.

May 14th 2005

Moshulu

Tickets On Sale 25th Feb 2005

wotcha! a decent band playing Aberdeen, surely some mistake ;)

Someone hinted to me I may get paid on friday...I fucking well hope so....I am there!!!

i love the fact that you are promoting this gig on the strength of the as-yet-unconfirmed support as opposed to the perpetually dire band a

why don't you just get it over with and apologise for booking them in the first place?

Not listened to A in years.

Good fun live band. But I always want to go and see their supports...... and all the way to Glasgow for a 30/40 min set isn`t always worth it.....

Now I can see them for free.....well..... for a few momments inbetween running around like a fanny.

www.moshulu.net will be updated at the end of this week.

Want to finalise sunami gig details and get the whole lot done on Wednesday ready toupload with the A details on Friday Morning...... Users on here have advance notice of the A gig because the users of Aberdeen Music actually help promoters gauge interest etc..... User listening lists are ace to suss out how well bands would do in Aberdeen.....

Hell i tried to book the Dresden Dolls ages back and now people are talking about it......may still happen...... although unlikely.....unless a huge ticket price. (Huge for Moshulu - eg 13.50+)

the old folks are losers, they cant work computers

what a great band they used to be, wasnae into the newer stuff much but the old stuff was out and out quirky pop emo punk it was a great live show

golf visors to the max :)

A

Plus Supports

Last tour supports include: Rival Schools' date=' Lucky Nine & Goldfinger. A Always have somebody great.

May 14th 2005

Moshulu

Tickets On Sale 25th Feb 2005[/quote']

Speaking of The Lucky Nine Ross, any chance of booking them?

Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes* :rolleyes:

Martin C x

depending on the support i may be there. the chances of rival schools supporting again are extremely unlikely but it would be a fantastic gig if they did.