aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

April Fools Day at The Moorings: Goldblade play Fudgenight

Friday 1st April sees the now homeless, transitory and roving FUDGENIGHT making it's debut at The Moorings (2 trinity quay, just off market street). This legendary night is now approaching it's 6th birthday, and has seem some outrageously good nights of debauched music loving. We hope the Moorings know what they're doing :)

FRI 1st APRIL, first band on 8pm:

GOLDBLADE

KARLOFF

THE MAGDELENE COX

THE PLANETEERS

details to follow. advance tickets will be available form the moorings and fudge.

xxx

tickets from: the moorings, retro rebels, fudge, karloff, the magdelene cox and (soon?) the planeteers.

flash - i'll drop off a stack of flyers in the bar tonight. let me know if you need some more. i have thousands.

now hopefully you will try and contain yourself from the stage;)

im gonna try and avoid mr rob karloff this time...

i can't see a stage stopping either karloff or goldblade. i'm looking forward to the magdelene cox, they're really rather good. think royal trux meets whitestripes, meets nick cave, meets shellac. lovely.

TICKETS ONSALE NOW! from retro rebels, the moorings bar, and the bands. i also have a couple of tickets if you bump into me (say on a wednesday night at moshulu).

this will be the gig you wish you'd gone to if you don't. if you do, good luck with getting the fake blood out.

now hopefully you will try and contain yourself from the stage;)

im gonna try and avoid mr rob karloff this time...

No physical restriction can contain us!! What's wrong with a little blood spatter...?!

No physical restriction can contain us!! What's wrong with a little blood spatter...?!

id say a little blood is good for the soul...before it gets reaped! :bat: