aberdeen-music

Mars Volta Barrowlands ticket for sale

Larsen B

One standing ticket for gig at Barrowlands on the 11th of March featuring support from DJ Nobody (me neither!).

I was supposed to be going but would be going on my own as Demon Cleaner and Leif Erikson of these boards like to just say they're gonna do things rather than actually do them.

Anyway, with that off my chest, if anyone is interested PM me.

Ach, rubbish. Come with me.. There is no way anyone should pass up this chance. It makes me upset thinking about it. You nasty, nasty people. Why would you do such a thing?

He gave his reasons punk' date=' all Demon Cleaner's fault, now in the words of the man himself, let it pass![/quote']

Oi! I never made any promises 'Erikson, you're sharing the blame my lad. Not that I think there is any blame to be rested at our feet...

Neither of you made express use of the actual word "promise" but you did both say you would come. I can swear to that and so you both left me high and dry and i reserve the right to be pissed off especially considering the fact that neither of you would have said you weren't going had i not asked last week.

you could argue it would be significantly better' date=' especially if Interpol or Beck or Hope of the States play, the former will almost certainly not though.....[/quote']

How likely is it that Interpol will play T in the Park? Are they rumoured to?