aberdeen-music

Motormark & Piney Gir, 2nd chance!

nullmouse

Due to Le Reno Amps being unable to support Piney Gir at SNAFU on Wednesday the 2nd of March, we can announce a second chance to see both MOTORMARK and PINEY GIR together on the same bill.

We're aware that some people couldn't get in to Dr Drakes to see their sold-out show together, so here's a second chance to see them both in action. Doors are at 8pm prompt, Motormark on first followed by Piney Gir for the total bargain price of 3.

SNAFU is at 5 Union St, where Po Na Na's used to be. It's on the small island of buildings between the Tilted Wig and the Court House.

Our best wishes to Scott from Le Reno Amps for a quick recovery.

PINEY GIR

+ Motormark

Wed 2nd March

SNAFU

8pm / 3

Due to Le Reno Amps being unable to support Piney Gir at SNAFU on Wednesday the 2nd of March' date=' we can announce a second chance to see both MOTORMARK and PINEY GIR together on the same bill.

We're aware that some people couldn't get in to Dr Drakes to see their sold-out show together, so here's a second chance to see them both in action. Doors are at 8pm prompt, Motormark on first followed by Piney Gir for the total bargain price of 3.

SNAFU is at 5 Union St, where Po Na Na's used to be. It's on the small island of buildings between the Tilted Wig and the Court House.

Our best wishes to Scott from Le Reno Amps for a quick recovery.

PINEY GIR

+ Motormark

Wed 2nd March

SNAFU

8pm / 3[/quote']

I'd like to extend my best wishes to Scott too, but I'm glad for the chance to see Motormark as I just bought their album the other day. Are tickets going to be available in advance?