aberdeen-music

What Feeds Your Ego?

Guest Main Agent

Guest Main Agent

I take a personal satisfaction from having freedom, individuality, and originality in thought and imagination, :D

For you it might be? Flash car? Mega academia? High IQ? Muchos bancos? Gig at Moshulu? Ultra Guitar? Getting Laid?

What is it that gives it for you????

yeh that did actualy happen on saturday night. they wouldn't let me in cause i was too casual so threw a snowball at them' date=' was a good throw too if i remember rightly. so went to club tropicana and requested wham.

club tropicana drinks are free, fun and sunshine theres enough for everyone!!![/quote']

I went to Club Tropicana once. But whilst queuing, I noticed everyone else was three times as old as me, so I left.

It looked like good banter, though.

Maybe another time.

For you it might be? Flash car? Mega academia? High IQ? Muchos bancos? Gig at Moshulu? Ultra Guitar? Getting laid?

Yeah' date=' that's about right. I'd sacrifice them all for getting laid though. Nothing beats sex. At least, nothing else I've found so far. But even then I'd expect sex would still win out.

[i']Edit : Scratch the Gig at Moshulu one, seeing as I haven't actually done that one. But I still don't reckon it's a patch on sex. Unless it's a gig at Moshulu, then sex in the toilets/dressing-room/etc. But those are two separate things, right??

Not sure about the id' date=' but surey the super-ego gains all the nourishment it needs from our yellow sun?[/quote']

dont remind me, i have my higher psychology exam in 2 weeks and cant be arsed studying for that now that all the other exams have passed

i dunno what feeds my ego, it could be many things i guess

Women who think bald guys are sexy, playing guitar solos in front of lots of people, having more wedding photos than anyone else submitted in the P+J, being told I can actually sing (when I cant). Getting ladies to dump their guy to go out with me, ladies asking for my phone number (it does happen!), being told by the head guy from the MPA (photographers society) that my photos rock....the list goes on! Jake says that I have way too big an ego!

Guest Scorge Spike

Being told I'm a sexy cunt.

As you have may have guessed, I don't get fed often :D.......

DISCLAIMER: Does not like violence against women (outwith the bedroom).

Rarr! Mind if I pop round later with a few of me sex toys (pictured)?

WE-Valkyries%20Axe%20Bronze.jpg

criketbat.jpg

Electric-chainsaw.jpg

It'll be a scream, in more ways than one. ;)

Guest tv tanned

as someone who did debating/public speaking as a hobby, making a fantastic speech in front of a large audience gives a great buzz.

i guess people asking to include me in things is a good ego-booster.