aberdeen-music

local venues

Daniel

IT'S IAN!!!! :D

Pull yourself together, find another expensive hobby and stop putting my name in big capital letters. :D

I'm not letting you off either Mark, not just an f was missed, the first e should be an i.

Ask the girlfriend, they make diffusers for hairdryers so she could probalby talk you through the spelling. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Blastcap

empirical evidence/ yokums razor

i'd be quite happy to put all this talk to the test and stand waving in the moorings. allthough it has to be said last time i was in there i was not very good at staying vertical at all. thats those funny jagermiester things for you though.

Guest lime ruined my life
I find this thread funny because everyone is ignoring poor Limes request for bones

scene points for the aknowledgment of the need for more bones.

i played grim fandango last night. theres a bit where you go into the jazz club and you can recite your own poem, i sat and said "bones...bones....bones..." repeatedly for about 20 minutes.

i've ruined my life.

So you gonna come along tonight and bring a CD for later? It'll be a good night - Hot Mangu are playing and it's the last night of their world tour. Plus you'll get a chance to check out whether you're favourite bar from 25 years ago has stood the test of time.

Sounds like a good idea, havent seen the gu for ages but I have plans to go to the Lemon Tree tonight, first gig in an age...Lots of Deep Purple goodness will be good for my soul.

scene points for the aknowledgment of the need for more bones.

i played grim fandango last night. theres a bit where you go into the jazz club and you can recite your own poem' date=' i sat and said "bones...bones....bones..." repeatedly for about 20 minutes.

i've ruined my life.[/quote']

Did you get any bones after your 20 minute request?