aberdeen-music

Gemini Star Studio ???

threeornothing

Guest Tam o' Shantie

baz, did you ever deliver out balmedie\menie way? when i was staying at my folks house a couple of years back i recognised one of the blokes that delivered my many ebay goodies, and only now has it occured to me that it might have been you (since i have only met you once or twice, and this was years ago)

Funny as feck - we used to be in an Oasis "tribute" band - i use the term loosley and remeber raiding tins of Irn Bru from the Kitchen after distracting the geezer with the long hair. One band memeber - who will remain nameless - had the unfortunate luck of getting thrown in the bedroom as the wifee was getting into bed! BRilliant - Second Motion were Gemini's high point! think they supported No-way-sis in 96!

baz, did you ever deliver out balmedie\menie way? when i was staying at my folks house a couple of years back i recognised one of the blokes that delivered my many ebay goodies, and only now has it occured to me that it might have been you (since i have only met you once or twice, and this was years ago)

Yeah that was me. Seen you a few times at yer folks house since infact.. Not too long ago. Was always a fecking pain though, you guys were never home. haha Always wondered why you never said owt when you was in though haha. I recognised you straight away. Ever since the time i picked you and yer PC shit up for the Voice of Aggression recording fae Dyce back in the day. Good to see i left an impression haha.

Baz

Guest DustyDeviada

No, me neither. Saw Chris a couple of years ago, think it was Pittodrie, but haven't seen Phil in years and years. Top bloke. I was at school with them - and John Chisholm.