aberdeen-music

new songs on myspace

R.Borlax

if you can stand the quality of "i fucked a newt" delboy

checkout http://www.soundclick.com/fluffyandtherainbowbunnys

we have about 70 recordings to hear on it (i think youd like "is dr wily megamans daddy")

thanks for the bump neubeatz' date=' lovin the latin foshiz[/quote']

good lord i thought you were japing, just trawling through some of them in the wee small hours.

my new favourite band :cheers:

:) if your not joking then you may be pleased to know im starting up a small label and studio in my room with my bandmate so we can release various eps from fatrb, negashinjinitziu,jizz warriors of the brokenglass of menopause and various other spin off side projects we may conduct....this should hopefully be kicking off in april

:) if your not joking then you may be pleased to know im starting up a small label and studio in my room with my bandmate so we can release various eps from fatrb' date=' negashinjinitziu,jizz warriors of the brokenglass of menopause and various other spin off side projects we may conduct....this should hopefully be kicking off in april[/quote']

certainly not joking mate, you should go for it, marvellous stuff, very refreshing indeed