aberdeen-music

AKA the Fox at the Lemon Tree 18/2/05

Sam 45

Friday

Cheers to anyone from the boards who came down on Friday.

Had a great nite.Really enjoyed pllaying our set and I think it came across well.People seemed to be dancing, moving etc so was a good crowd. All the other bands were damn good and made for a really good show.

Still cant quite believe how many folk were there, im told 430 inc guest list, It made for a really good atmosphere.

Headseen were really good and I hope they dont stick to their plan of making that their last gig.

Thought Dedalus were damn good too and their second or third song ("Seconds"? track I think its called) has been nagging my brain for 2 days now.

AKA the Fox also put on a really good show and were good to see play as always.

Had a lot of good feedback from the nite and how good it was having a good variation of bands on, I think people definitely got value for their money.

Hope everyone in attendance had a good nite

Photos will be going up on our website this week.

Steven

www.thelittlekicks.co.uk

yea can't believe how busy it was. crazy. we didn't play seconds so it was probably almost parallel or navigator. if it was heavy it was navigator if it wasn't it was almost parallel.

and steven's bass is knackered. he has another one which worked better until he destroyed it at the lock up gig. the one he was playing on friday used to be held together by elastic bands inside and we think one has snapped. :(

great great night.

Friday

God, I think every band had something go wrong somewhere!

A second before we started, the jack on my guitar came apart in my hand and rolled out all over the floor!Which was great when your a bit nervous and have less than 30 seconds to kick off!

Then halfway through, my amp started to make wierd noises, think it needs anew valve.Oh well, these things happen. It puts you off having problems like that but managed to get through somehow.

Yeah it'll be Almost Parallel.Cool tune.Yogi played it last nite in Kef.

• 3 weeks later...