aberdeen-music

and the next film from pixar is...

Untitled

If you think about it this is going to be a terrible year for animations... first Spongebob Squarepants andnow the decline of Pixar.

Right, the Spongebob thing, I'll give you that... but the DECLINE of Pixar?

Because of a 45 second trailer for a film you don't think you'll like?

Hmm....

If you think about it this is going to be a terrible year for animations... first Spongebob Squarepants andnow the decline of Pixar. We need more Japanese anime being publicised!

not only that, but disney have decided to do toy story 3 and 4 on their own

pixar wanted to end it with toy story 3, but disney wanted to do a 4th so they are gonna do it them selves with some not as good animation :(

Toy Story 3 AND 4? *groans* This will be miserable. Disney will probably render them too much taking the magic from it all. It's like Disney these days to screw up. Anyway, we need original ideas here. The Lion King was great... then Simba's Pride... then the third one... what the hell, why can't they leave a good idea alone? The latest "original" ideas they came up with (Hercules, Tarzan) also sucked. Come on Disney, it's actually been about 40 years since anything good was made by you. Either give up or lose the corporate fashion of developing a franchise. Plus, the new fashion of re-releasing the classics as remasters of the originals is bad. The originals were perfect the way they were. They should really focus on some new animations rather than selling novelty t-shirts or expanding their Disneyland borders

Guest haigyman
Toy Story 3 AND 4? *groans* This will be miserable. Disney will probably render them too much taking the magic from it all. It's like Disney these days to screw up. Anyway' date=' we need original ideas here. The Lion King was great... then Simba's Pride... then the third one... what the hell, why can't they leave a good idea alone? The latest "original" ideas they came up with (Hercules, Tarzan) also sucked. Come on Disney, it's actually been about 40 years since anything good was made by you. Either give up or lose the corporate fashion of developing a franchise. Plus, the new fashion of re-releasing the classics as remasters of the originals is bad. The originals were perfect the way they were. They should really focus on some new animations rather than selling novelty t-shirts or expanding their Disneyland borders[/quote']

cmon now, hercules owned

I don't think so at all. Of course you can criticise me all you want when you're utterly blown away and don't think that it's just a mediocre cartoon which deserves to be shortened dramatically. But I don't think that'll happen now. Cars just seem like boring subject matter.

From what I hear it's going to be similar to Doc Hollywood. Y'know, arrognat ass-hat car learns a lesson kinda story. Even though I think "Cars" has fugly character design, it could be good. Who though a story about a missing fish would be interesting?

i know its not animated' date=' but i want to see the new charlie and the chocolate factory.

the orginal was really good, but johnny depp looks fab as willie wonka[/quote']

nah nah, jonny depp just generally looks FAB!

hehe

I saw the trailer for the cars thing in the cinema a few months ago and decided then that it looks pretty poop in my opinion

but you know, each to their own

From what I hear it's going to be similar to Doc Hollywood. Y'know' date=' arrognat ass-hat car learns a lesson kinda story. Even though I think "Cars" has fugly character design, it could be good. Who though a story about a missing fish would be interesting?[/quote']

Love the comparison, plus you made it seem much more interesting. Scene point!