aberdeen-music

Amen

lava p.

Crickey, I was listening to them and thinking it was about time they reappeared in Aberdeen. Can't wait for this one!

Where can tickets be bought?

And to my knowledge, the band line up is the same as it was last time at The Lemon Tree, minus Rick Jones, how left around the time of the last album release.

Crickey' date=' I was listening to them and thinking it was about time they reappeared in Aberdeen. Can't wait for this one!

Where can tickets be bought?

And to my knowledge, the band line up is the same as it was last time at The Lemon Tree, minus Rick Jones, how left around the time of the last album release.[/quote']

tickets can be purchased directly from one up records on belmont street (01224 642662)

as of monday 21st february

And to my knowledge' date=' the band line up is the same as it was last time at The Lemon Tree, minus Rick Jones, how left around the time of the last album release.[/quote']

Scott Sorry (bassist at the Lemon Tree gig) is paying with Brides Of Destruction now so they must have a new bass player. I thought most of the band walked out when Rich left. Apparently not though.

Scott Sorry (bassist at the Lemon Tree gig) is paying with Brides Of Destruction now so they must have a new bass player. I thought most of the band walked out when Rich left. Apparently not though.

Still, as long as Casey is kicking around, I'm positive there shall be an Amen. Still got to love the fact he was compared to a satanic furby.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's an entirely different band from the one that played the Lemontree. The Casey Ego-Show rolls on........

My earlier post links Shannon Larkin's opinion on the current Amen situation contrasting Rich Jones'. Unless you or I were in the band then I'd be inclined to say that we know very little about what actually went on for sure...