aberdeen-music

It's snowing...

Rachie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The burning question is' date=' can I get through tomorrow without getting snowmanned/driftered/whatever you want to call the act of rolling somebody about in the snow? Only time will tell.....[/quote']

I used to stay at window at the swimming pool end of the top floor and watch the playing field action where it's safe and warm.

I used to stay at window at the swimming pool end of the top floor and watch the playing field action where it's safe and warm.

I might just go and cower away in an alcove in the John Vardy Building!

It's actually pretty ridiculous how quickly shovelling snow onto somebody changes to punching and kicking rhe living shit out of them! :down:

Last year in Westhill there was a bunch of twats in Westhill went out and thought it would be fun to pelt some poor old biddy's house until she came out, and then knock her down and throw snowballs at her. Kids these days.......

woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh woh ...WOH!

My thoughts exactly!

i wish it would snow more, although i dont like snow i was hoping that it would be crazy snow today so school would be closed and i wouldnt have to sit my physics exam :(

my friend and i were driving the other day when the snow first started and the flakes were massive! couldnt see a bloody thing!

i like snow as long as im inside in the cosyness because anyone who really knows me knows that i am the worlds champion at being cold :D

This is most of the female race' date=' I think you'll find. And yet most of you still insist that the human race would survive without males (notwithstanding the obvious reproductive issues therein, etc)....[/quote']

but le cock?

a life without le cock...

:down:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
What's there to question?

I blatently want to sex her.

Stop using these boards to try and get laid.

Stop using these boards to constantly ram it down everyone's throat that you are bisexual.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
isn't every teenage girl bi these days?

Well, they all seem to SAY they are, but I reckon lots of them are lying because it's "cool" to be bi nowadays. There are ways of testing them to find out if they walk the walk as well as talk the talk.