aberdeen-music

It's snowing...

Rachie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Bloody weather talk. Why do people insist on talking about the weather? Why? Stop moaning, there's nothing you can do about it, it's pointless to even think about the poxy weather.

"Let's talk about the weather

It's a nice safe subject

It's boring and banal

And achieves nothing

Fuck your social safety net"

Spike Pile Driver - "The Weather"

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh calm down.

It's better than another fucking topic on "scene points"

You still owe me a pint by the way.

Only jesting, the missus is away for the week and I'm a tad prickly! Shit, I'd hoped you'd forgotten about that pint. Get your arse to Moshulu on Friday and it's yours.

Guest JockeySnogger

RainbowPrincess - I've come to the conclusion that you are the 2nd most boring person to post on aberdeen-music.com of all time.

Lester Burnham being first, naturally. But just so you know.....and everyone else now I guess.

No awards...that'd just be cruel

Guest Jake Wifebeater
RainbowPrincess - I've come to the conclusion that you are the 2nd most boring person to post on aberdeen-music.com of all time.

I sense some reverse psychology here, so:

Stop using these boards to try and get laid.

I hate snow in the extreme. I'm ultra paranoid I'll slip and fuck up my ankles some more.

Today has been spent working on my badass Holden Monaro in the garage' date=' which is part of my nice big warm house and is also heated. :):rockon:[/quote']

wimp, hiding inside...

*coughs* i've been out in it all day long :rolleyes:

Mental Note To Self : Show *alex* the nice pretty pictures of my ankles all wired together and covered in iodine :p

I also did an hour on my punchbag and 300 sit-ups. Wimp what?? :D

Haha, go ahead, it won't bother me..i'm not some silly little girl you know. i'm a big manly man of manly manness. enough said..

...that doesn't make you not a wimp, it just means you have too much time on your hands :)

Haha' date=' go ahead, it won't bother me..i'm not some silly little girl you know. i'm a big manly man of manly manness. enough said..

...that doesn't make you not a wimp, it just means you have too much time on your hands :)[/quote']

Gah.

Tough girl :D

I don't have too much time on my hands. What I have is too little money in my pockets! The time is just a by-product. Besides, I'm getting shitloads of stuff done, and it's only 3:30.

Aren't you supposed to be being the little ballerena or somethin'?! :p

Lester Burnham being first' date=' naturally. But just so you know.....and everyone else now I guess.

No awards...that'd just be cruel[/quote']

Oh dear, whatever shall I do? Someone on the internet thinks I'm b-b-boring!

I shall go cry a single emo tear from my shattered heart!

Alex I miss you! You had your audition yet?

Oh dear' date=' whatever shall I do? Someone on the internet thinks I'm b-b-boring!

I shall go cry a single emo tear from my shattered heart!

Alex I miss you! You had your audition yet?[/color']

Don't be emo, rise above it ;)

when my wank of a sister lets me on the computer for more than 2minutes *wishes the other wasn't broken*..i'll come on msn and give you all the jazzy details. (details which include a woohoo :))

Lester Burnham being first' date=' naturally. But just so you know.....and everyone else now I guess.

No awards...that'd just be cruel[/quote']

I thankyou dear snogger of jockeys.

I'm sure it's an exciting passtime, I know I'd like to take it up, yo.

My apologies for being dreary like a shit cloud... or cloud... or shit smeared on cloud... now that's a thought, eh? Don't tell me you're not excited by it...

I love my hateclub... it's large.

Hitler was a hotsy.... that's what I always say eh? whooooa I have breasts too AND blonde hair. I can't help it.

LOL WTF OMG 2 DA MAX. yo.

Oh dear' date=' whatever shall I do? Someone on the internet thinks I'm b-b-boring!

I shall go cry a single emo tear from my shattered heart![/quote']

A tear from last thursday I hope? What is it with thursday's and tears??? And crazieeeeees. Those craaaaaaaaaazies.

Cake is the solution to everything.... except obesity.

word.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I thankyou dear snogger of jockeys.

I'm sure it's an exciting passtime' date=' I know I'd like to take it up, yo.

My apologies for being dreary like a shit cloud... or cloud... or shit smeared on cloud... now that's a thought, eh? Don't tell me you're not excited by it...

I love my hateclub... it's large.

Hitler was a hotsy.... that's what I always say eh? whooooa I have breasts too AND blonde hair. I can't help it.

LOL WTF OMG 2 DA MAX. yo.[/quote']

You're on something, aren't you?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
A tear from last thursday I hope? What is it with thursday's and tears??? And crazieeeeees. Those craaaaaaaaaazies.

Cake is the solution to everything.... except obesity.

word.

Admit it, you're fucking munted.