aberdeen-music

Lamest Band Of The Year Award

Paulscoconutass

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Camie:

I'd say Jedi but ive only heard them play once which is not fair to judge them on one performance.

ha ha ha, that made me laugh:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dunno why

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

I dont give a fuck what you all say...you ALL have liked them at some point or another!!

Woah there boy, don't tar us all with the same brush. I remember a few monday nights at the palace around 2000, muttering swear words about a certain mr morrison for playing no less than seven limp bizkit songs in one night. I'm not preachy in my distaste for limp bizkit, but i can safely say i have never, ever liked them. or danced to them for that matter. not even that mission impossible one.

i dont see what everyones beef with the darkness is...?(

they have good songs, great vocals, good solos!

technically they are good!

they dont like their trendy image.

is all the hate coming from the fact that they play the darkness in the priory and places like that.

Just because its trendy doesnt mean its not alternative aswell :)

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Davey Boy:

i dont see what everyones beef with the darkness is...?(

they have good songs, great vocals, good solos!

technically they are good!

they dont like their trendy image.

is all the hate coming from the fact that they play the darkness in the priory and places like that.

Just because its trendy doesnt mean its not alternative aswell :)

i wholehartedly agree

if im in a non rocking place like o neills (which is a fucking good night and they play quite a lot of indier stuff) with my non rocking mates ill be enjoying the darkness (if its the one get your hands off of my woman ye mothafucka i will even go for a dance), and such bands that are getting the same kind of airplay

we cant be music snobs everywhere we go or we would have some duff nights out

Yeh their Chocolate Starfish album is amazing but that was in 2000 or something-this year Limp Bizkit have annoyed me. Eat You alive is a good song but when I heard the album at my mates house I was dissapointed how bad it was.

EDIT:Boiler is down as Limp Bizkit's best song in my opinion.

chocolate starfish was balls, they was just trying to recreate significant other

best album is three dollar bill yall (which i still play sometimes)

Guest Scott 5FD

and scott- how can you say guns n roses were lame this year when they haven't done anything:P

thats my point exactly, they haven't done anything apart from getting their panties in a twist over the offspring and chinese democracy

Hey I like them:O

I've seen them live, they weren't awesom but I wouldn't call them the lamest band of the year. At least their doing something constructive. Nor does Metallica realeasing a bad album make them lame...it's the darkness I tells ya!