aberdeen-music

Status Quo

Guest Old Bonsie

Guest Old Bonsie

they played very little original material, the singer came across as quite obnoxious and they had this one really racist song about asian women (oriental!/drives you mental!/(something something...) spicy!/does me nicely!"

Guest Old Bonsie
the quo rock not as much as they used to has to be said but they still rock. dont be afraid just enjoy the experience!

Oh well, whatever happens im going in with an open mind. It should be a laugh one way or the other!

Guest Bob Double Jack
the quo have forgotten more than you lot know!

How true.

I saw them at the Music Hall four years ago, got pissed and thought "Cool, lets get a Francis Rossi guitar pick".

Imagine my disappointment to find out he uses the same picks as me, and then my elation at having saved myself 50p.

:rockon:

Im being forced to go & see Status Quo on Monday by my mother as part of my dad's 50th birthday. And im looking forward to this. Is this as sad as it seems? Im worried.

oh sorry prob a bit late. but ive been to see. htem! thought they rocked! got a T and everything!!! hehehe. you'll love it!!!

Guest stuartmaxwell
How true.

I saw them at the Music Hall four years ago' date=' got pissed and thought "Cool, lets get a Francis Rossi guitar pick".

Imagine my disappointment to find out he uses the same picks as me, and then my elation at having saved myself 50p.

:rockon:[/quote']

:laughing: :laughing: