aberdeen-music

Animal Death

NARC

This is absolutely true: my dog died yesterday i just found out. My aunt's cat' date=' a big beast of a thing jumped it when my mum was taking my dog out for a walk. Being a King Charles Spaniel (who have genetic heart defects) he took a heart attack and died.

My Mum's going fucking hysterical right now...so many people show more emotion when an animal dies than a human.[/quote']

sorry about your dog. I really want a dog, but my mum won't let me get one :(

Inbreeding is rather fucked up. As is the whole "docking" scenario. Chopping dogs' tails off for Crufts with elastic bands?

Once had a breeder wander up to me when I was a kid (I was taking our Schnauzer for a walk) exclaiming that it was "disgraceful" to see a Schnauzer with a tail! I promptly told her where to go...

My dog is a cross with a mastiff and a boxer and he still has a tail. A few people have said they aint seen many with tails....i have 2 neighbours with similar dogs with tails.

Sorry about the dog...cats are evil. My fat cat is a cow...she always kicks my dog outa his bed!

Guest Ancient Mariner
I'm Calum MacLure and I'm in fourth year. Short arse' date=' dark hair. My brother Andrew is in sixth year, you might know him. Yourself?[/quote']

Christ, you're only 15?!! Make the most of your time in a band, because it's a childish concept that you'll quickly grow out off, as I have done.

Guest Ancient Mariner
You fucking what!? Being in a band is a childish concept :nono: ? Try telling that to half the people on these boards! And out come the worms!!

Whatever, you get a point for reminding me of me at your age.