aberdeen-music

Animal Death

NARC

This is absolutely true: my dog died yesterday i just found out. My aunt's cat, a big beast of a thing jumped it when my mum was taking my dog out for a walk. Being a King Charles Spaniel (who have genetic heart defects) he took a heart attack and died.

My Mum's going fucking hysterical right now...so many people show more emotion when an animal dies than a human.

Sorry to hear that DC (I'm assuming you did like your dog, even if you're not as affected as your mum). I'd be heartbroken if my little Muttley died :(

Mo-Ha just reminded me of a pet story - one of our chickens was diagnosed with avian TB about four years ago after growing this big ol' scab on her eye (it covered her eye completely and kept growing), and she was given two weeks to live. Well the growth just grew and grew until when it was about the size of a marble (which is quite big considering the size of a chicken's head), and then she walked into a wall and it fell off and started again. And she's still alive, she's just a skinny little one eyed hobo chicken that never lays any eggs ;)

Sorry to hear that DC (I'm assuming you did like your dog' date=' even if you're not as affected as your mum). I'd be heartbroken if my little Muttley died :([/quote']

Thank you for your condolences. Yeah i did; you get attached to animals, but i realise that it was gonna die sooner or later. Inbreeding has seriously fucked several breeds

This is absolutely true: my dog died yesterday i just found out. My aunt's cat' date=' a big beast of a thing jumped it when my mum was taking my dog out for a walk. Being a King Charles Spaniel (who have genetic heart defects) he took a heart attack and died.

My Mum's going fucking hysterical right now...so many people show more emotion when an animal dies than a human.[/quote']

Sorry to hear that dude, i'll give you a hug at work next time you're in.

:down:

My parents have one cat that beats up their two dogs. Seriously.

Inbreeding is rather fucked up. As is the whole "docking" scenario. Chopping dogs' tails off for Crufts with elastic bands?

Once had a breeder wander up to me when I was a kid (I was taking our Schnauzer for a walk) exclaiming that it was "disgraceful" to see a Schnauzer with a tail! I promptly told her where to go...

But yes, sorry to hear about losing your dog. T'is rather nasty.