aberdeen-music

Who's all coming to Steriogram?

Guest Bob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell
I know.. a band using their fans to help promote themselves in their home city....hilarious.

Zzzzzzzz ROFL........

Stayover @ Moshulu supporting Steriogram........ The new Moshulu House Band...

twas actually a joke ross.

i met those stayover lads in moshulu last friday, nice chaps they were too.

give a thought to us poor street teamers that'll be standing outside in the snow handing out flyers that are just going to get thrown away :(

That is fucking soul dstroying when you stand outside a gig in the freezing cold/wind/rain/snow handing flyers to people, and then find them strewn across the pavement. Not only is it littering, it's also bloody rude.

That is fucking soul dstroying when you stand outside a gig in the freezing cold/wind/rain/snow handing flyers to people' date=' and then find them strewn across the pavement. Not only is it littering, it's also bloody rude.[/quote']

I know the feeling...ammount of times I've flyered outside Kef. pah.

Anyway tonight: Shortcut to Newark were my faves. Great to see a band on Boss Tuneage records in Aberdeen (tho their far from the best the label has to offer). I was mainly here for them after couple of tracks on compilations.

I quite enjoyed all the bands though. But Stayover could have done with turning guitar up. And Steriogram sounded a bit too samey all the way through...I didnt stay till the end of them though but I did check em out.

yeah i had a great time tonight.

I love shortcut to newark those guys were amazing, a really really tight band with one of the best drummers ive seen for a while and the songs were catchy as hell.

The Naked Apes were strange, i really enjoyed them but in a weird way.they werent as good as shortcut but still a great band, and some of the lyrics are brillinat.

im not really going to comment on steriogramm as i seen how ill those guys were before the gig began and they had been sleeping till about half an hour before they went on stage which is a shame cause im sure if they had been on top form they would of blown me away.