Guest Bob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman

You got a nice looking site Bob, hope the music lives up to the band biog. :p

This made me chuckle...

"You can always depend on Dan's timekeeping. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, it doesn't matter to Dan. He'll be late. He's swears he's never come early in his life."

:laughing:

You got a nice looking site Bob' date=' hope the music lives up to the band biog. :p[/quote']

I hope so too.

Oh' date=' and whats with those fucking birds milner, do something about it eh!!!![/quote']

The birds are there to distract you from the contents of his posts. Oh, and to utterly annoy the fuck out of everyone. I've told him a hundred times to delete them.

Tickets are back on sale in One Up and The Bassment. Steriogram are on Northsound 1 on Sunday in the studio giving away tickets.

Apparently they are really big in America currently..... inoffensive pop rock and all.

Ticket sales have almost doubled since last friday..... odd but true.

Tickets are back on sale in One Up and The Bassment. Steriogram are on Northsound 1 on Sunday in the studio giving away tickets.

Apparently they are really big in America currently..... inoffensive pop rock and all.

Ticket sales have almost doubled since last friday..... odd but true.

I forgot to mention to you on Monday (although Dave might've) - busy dancefloor at the weekend for Steriogram at Exodus.

Hopefully a good sign?