aberdeen-music

Misled Youth

ben_1903

Kay so i haven't heard much of them but i hear they are tres cool in a sck-core stylee. I notice they've changed their name to 'blaststereosloud' any idea why? And does anyone know where i can get some mp3 samples...so far my searches have proven findless. :band:

edit - while i'm at it what uk skapunk/core bands can everyone recomend to everyone else?

Mine = howards alias, solabeat alliance.

Guest scott cs.

ska bands eh?

check out CapDown, LightYear (rip) Shootin' Goon (rip), King Prawn (rip...again!), Farse (you guessed), The Filaments, No Comply, aswell as the bands mentioned before this post.

non UK ska - Big D and The Kids Table, Op Ivy, Suicide Machines, Streetlight Manifesto and Mad Caddies are worth checking out.

if you want old school - The Specials, The Selecter, The Beat....i could go on forever :p

ska bands eh?

check out CapDown' date=' LightYear (rip) Shootin' Goon (rip), King Prawn (rip...again!), Farse (you guessed), The Filaments, No Comply, aswell as the bands mentioned before this post.

non UK ska - Big D and The Kids Table, Op Ivy, Suicide Machines, Streetlight Manifesto and Mad Caddies are worth checking out.

if you want old school - The Specials, The Selecter, The Beat....i could go on forever :p[/quote']

That's a damm good list Scott. I second all them bands you mentioned...especially the fillaments

Other UK ska punk bands to check out:

Bosseye (ska punk meets rap) www.bosseye.tk

Mafia vs Ninja (dark ska, splatterpunk rapcore) http://www.mafiavsninja.iwarp.com/

Freaks Union (the best punk band...EVER! on deck cheese records) www.freaksunion.com

A lot of good more 2-Tone kind of ska punk stuff on Do the Dog records www.dothedog.com best bands on that label include: smoke like a fish, catch it kebabs, APB and the Supatones.

Avoid: Whitmore, Mixtwitch and any bands like them.