aberdeen-music

exodus last night

Laxton's Superb

Wednesdays are normally helmed by Captain America' date=' who is a popular cult figure amongst impressionable students for the predictability of his sets. He regularly plays three Guns and Roses songs in a row on his nights. Which is fine. People dance, and the rest of us love a good moan...

However, he was off last night, so Steve Doolittle filled in. He does the Mondays and the (new improved) Thursdays in Exodus, as well as the Basement on Saturdays. The theme on Wednesday nights is air-guitar stylee and non-too-challenging rock songs.

Yes, I was in the booth for the last hour.jumping around like an idiot, being rude to customers and doing the lights. All the song choices were Steve's. Best Wednesday for ages, I thought.

As for hand washing-you really don't want to leave the booth unattended for too long if you're caught short. And he probably thought I might start taking over if he was away for too long...[/quote']

What were you wearing? I'm not sure i remember what you look like but i saw a guy i thought was you near the bar.